Telling Their Family (Group 1)

Start from the beginning

"How far along are you, (Y/n)?" Carla immediately asked, a warm smile etched on her face. You answered her question as she looked down at your stomach. "If you ever need some advice, just call me. I had a tough pregnancy with Eren so I might know a few tricks."

"Thank you. I'll make sure to call you if I'm having any troubles," you responded as you wrapped your arms around the woman. "I really hope that this is not going to be tough on my body, though."

"Are you two secure in your jobs?" Grisha asked from where he sat.

"I--uh--got laid off, but Eren has a pretty good position. I'm currently looking for a new job," you hesitantly answered as Eren's father's brows creased in contemplation.

"I hope that you two have a good amount of money. The medical bills are going to be very high."

"Mom already had me save some money on the side. I'm not too sure if she was thinking of me having a kid, but it could help with the healthcare..."

"If you ever need help with money, just let us know."

"Thanks, Dad. I'll try to avoid doing that, though..." Eren murmured as he glanced over at his half-brother.

"I only have one question, Eren. How the hell did you get a kid so soon? You're only twenty-four-" Zeke started, a grin lifting his lips.

"It's because I'm much more attractive than you."

"One thing is certain: I am much more athletic than you. Therefore, I should have all the ladies."

"Whatever."

"I'm going to be the one who teaches them baseball, and there is nothing that you can do about it."

"At least, you're going to teach them something..."

Mikasa:

"Does this look good on me?" Mikasa worried as she spun around in the mirror. Her black dress hugged her body, showcasing her small bump. "I feel like I look a little fat..."

"Considering that you're carrying our baby, you're going to get bigger. However, you're never not going to be beautiful. In fact, your bump looks really cute in that outfit."

"I don't want to look awful when we announce our pregnancy. Why did we have to choose a fancy restaurant?"

"Everything is going to be great. There's absolutely nothing to worry about," you soothed as you moved forward to wrap your arms around your wife's waist.

"I'm sorry for bothering you. It's probably just my hormones."

"There's absolutely no need to apologize, babe." You planted a kiss on Mikasa's neck before moving to slip into your outfit.

---

"I know that look on your face," Mikasa said as soon as you parked the car outside of the restaurant. Her hand moved over to intertwine with your own, squeezing tightly. "What's bothering you?"

"Just the usual anxiety..." you answered as you bounced your leg and glanced at the building. "The idea of meeting your scary aunt again is most definitely not helping the situation."

Ever since you had been introduced to Kiyomi as the girlfriend of Mikasa, you were immediately intimidated by her. You could already feel her judging your every move. However, you could not shove away Mikasa's family.

After Mikasa's parents had been murdered, Kiyomi had taken the responsibility of adopting and raising the ten-year-old girl. Kiyomi was the successful CEO of a major company, and she always seemed to value tradition over anything else.