⑥✍︎; Affection

Start from the beginning

"I don't have any interest,but just someone who'll take care of Jimyoon as much as I do"I uttered,Meaning every word I've spoken.

"Ayiieeee,A love of an older brother i salute!"Ni-ki exclaimed,As I felt him ruffling my hair making my eyes widen.

"Yahh,Stop it"i yelled nagged,Slapping his hand away before he runned away.

Kids...

Time skip,The Parks House-

POV;

"This fvcking vacuum just won't budge aren't he"With Haeyoon standing up with a grunt,She held the vacuum cleaner close,trying to figure out what was the pause about.

The girl was in the middle of cleaning,Wich was in the living room trying to sweep all dust as possible to be clean until it have to be at this point.

"Noona~"Haeyoon noticed the litte one pulling the hem of her shirt making her shift her head towards him and almost laughed.

"Aigoo,W-what happened here?"Jimyoon had his shirt turned backwards with his eyes almost in tears before continuing to cry out loud.

"Oh no no no no,where gonna fix it just leave it to Noona yeah?"She reassured the litte one with a smile,..

As Haeyoon helped Jimyoon wear his clothes right,Just exact Jay came home Witnessing the scene of the two.

"You need to find where the v shape part is so that you know where is the front and back on a plain t shirt,Now let's go get ice cream?"Jay watched as Haeyoon wiped the litte ones tears,while making a face for him to laugh wich she did.

"Is she the one you were talking about?-"without noticing,Jake popped beside him making him flinch out of surprise ness.

"Aish,you scared me!"Jay slapped Jake's wrist.

"She's actually prettier than I've imagined,Mind if I get her??"Sunghoon,came smirking in the middle of them two.murmuring his words close to Jay who stared at him for a few seconds before walking away.
Leaving Sunghoon dumbfounded and ignored.

"Nice try,but I bet she'll like me more"Jake butted in as he patted Sunghoon's shoulder,teasing him like them both were elem students.

"We'll see"The boy squinted his eyes in competitive ness.

Meanwhile,all of them came after one and another one,All at the front door stuck cause of Jay not even bothering to tell them to sit down nor walk in but stood beside him wondering what's with him.

"Hyung,I swear to god,my arms are gonna be real soon ripped out if you wouldn't let us bring these stuff inside first!"Ni-ki shouted, almost yelping cause of the things they bought.

"Well who even told you guys to just stood up there and watch,I'm here cause I'm waiting for the pizza delivery"

"Then why didn't you let us in!!"

Groans soon occurred in, before dashingly walking to the living room to spot Jimyoon and Haeyoon tackling each other as they laugh.

"The big bear is gonna eat you,Rawrrrrr"

They runned around,having their own world by just playing with each other as if there were no one watching them.

"Nooooo"Jimyoon runned away with his high pitched scream, echoing around.

Them both were having the time of their life's, laughing at each other while Haeyoon continued to tickle the litte one who was crying out if laughter.

"Look, Jimyoon is having alot of fun aren't he"Heeseung told while smiling widely to Jay who came back with the pizza in his hands.

He arched his brow, Watching as they joked around with each other. Where he also thought, Jimyoon had never been this delightful.

"I got pizza!"Jay yelled, catching the litte ones attention to quickly clinging on his legs.

Haeyoon stood up,Being awfully stunned by them looking at her as if she was a ghost who happens to show up.

Haeyoon's;POV

Loud silence were heard around the living room,They were just standing there without a wort to utter but me left confused.

"Hi I'm Jake!,I'm sure you've heard alot about me from Jay"The puppy looking guy who he introduced himself,walked uo towards me handling a shake.

"Sadly no,I'm new here and I assumed I haven't"I replied, awkwardly laughing as I looked towards the others,seeming like they were laughing.

"Man that was stupid,"I heard him mutter quietly before,facing me again with the smile that I find honestly adorable."Not that I'm flirting with you right now,but your to be honest Beautiful"

God I can die now..

I blinked,not believing his words of such sweetness. Hearing it made me really daze knowing never once someone called me beautiful but he..

I was out of being in my thoughts not realizing I was already spacing out. Not until I felt someone held my wrist that dragged me out from my fantasy.

"Would you be such a gentle woman,and prepare this for us yeah Haeyoon?"I shook my thoughts out, before looking forward to see Jay handling me their bag with a smile.

"I-,yeah ofcoures-"I flinched when I felt him Suddenlink patting my head out of the blue,making me stare at him in pude confusion.

"I'll go ahead"With that he left running away out from my sight,Seeming like he didn't knew anything that just happened.

What was that???...

Keutt!
___________________________

Have y'all seen Enhypen on 'idol silence?' well clearly I don't know the name but eheheh,

Them all were so chaotic😂,making me wonder if this what happens on a daily basis in their dorm🤧.

Sending you lovelies to sleep with this Pocketz selca for tonight!-

Saved,kept and in my gallery within  seconds😌✨