Coffee Date at Starbucks (short)

Coco and Velvet walked together, holding hands. At first, Coco said they were going to go on a walk, but a bigger surprise was coming for the lovely rabbit faunus.

Once the two arrived at starbucks Velvet looked slightly disappointed.
"Its always you and coffee, Coco.." Velvet mumbled as Coco chuckled.
"I know, bun-bun.. But we aren't here for just coffee. Anyway, lets just go inside." Coco said, guiding her faunus girlfriend inside of the coffee shop. She sat Velvet down at a table and smiled. "What do you want, bunny?" Coco asked.

"Just a hot chocolate. You know I don't like coffee as much as you do." Velvet giggled. When Coco heard her response she nodded and walked to the counter to give the orders to the barista.

About 6 minutes later Coco returned to the table and handed the hot chocolate to Velvet. We all know what Coco ordered so there was no need to explain it.

The two lovers casually drank their drinks while talking about things that were happening back at Beacon. When they finished they put their empty cups in the garbage bin.

It was now time for Coco to show off her surprise. Right as the two got to the door Coco stopped walking which made Velvet do the same.
"Coco, are you oka-"
Before Velvet could finish, Coco bent down on one knee and pulled out a ring.
"Velvet Scarlatina, My dear teammate and girlfriend, will you marry me?" Coco asked, slightly nervous. There was a 50/50 chance that Velvet could accept or decline.
Velvet just started sobbing happily as she dropped down onto the floor
"Yes! Yes of course, yes!"
That was when Coco pulled her sweet bunny girlfriend into a tight hug and they shared a sweet kiss.

(Sorry for no updates 😭😭)
(Also sorry if my writing isnt good im kinda a beginner and i just got back into writing after like months)