The typhoon devil and the bomb devil, now named Reze, looked around to where the music is coming from, but to no avail as they didn't find the source. 

"Welcome to the jungle..." Reze muttered. 

Meanwhile, Aki and the others held whatever they can get their hands to reach as to not get blown away by the strong winds. 

"There, miss Reze!" Reze looked to where the devil was talking about, and she saw Y/N standing on top of the building, the moonlight shining behind him.

"Who are you supposed to be?" Reze asked.

"Super devil hunter, slash ass kicker" answered Y/N with a huge grin. 

"What's the difference?" She asked. 

Y/N's grin widens "Style!" 

Typhoon rammed his whole body into the building, but Y/N jumped high up and made wings out of flames. Don't ask how that works.

Y/N then looked at Typhoon with intense eyes "Heheh, with a target with a big hitbox like you, this is going to be easy" 

Y/N lit his entire body aflame and went inside the swirling storm of intestines and blood like a cannonball. 

"Argh! Get away!" Typhoon tried his best, but he didn't succeed. 

Y/N then went inside the head. The head blew up, resulting in the swirling intestines stopping and crashing to the ground. 

Y/N turned his head towards Reze then frowned "I saw you fighting earlier. I'd much appreciate it if you don't copy my moves" 

"I don't even know who you are" 

"I'm fuckin popular!" Y/N used his explosions as an extra boost as he dashed towards Reze.

"Doubt" Reze dodged Y/N's flaming flying kick. She grabbed his leg and blew it up. 

Y/N crashed and slid onto the ground. He saw that his lower half was blown off and he was mildly annoyed. 

"Goddamn it. What's up with people and my lower half?" Y/N lifted himself with his wings. Before he could do anything, Reze appeared in front of him and punched Y/N in the face, which caused an explosion. 

"HANDS OFF" Chainsaw man suddenly appeared and tried to slice Reze, however she reacted quickly and used her explosions to get away from Denji's chainsaws. 

The explosion managed to knock Y/N very far away.

"Damn you, copycat!" Y/N yelled before he crashed onto a building. 

"Y/N!" Denji then turned to Reze "I CAN'T BELIEVE I FELL FOR YOU!"

Denji looked anywhere frantically as he lost sight of Reze. He looked above to see that she had turned her legs into missiles. 

"MASTER CHAINSAW!" Best boi Beam appeared and used his body to shield Denji from the incoming explosion. 

Boom!

Meanwhile, Y/N was groaning. He removed all the rubble off of him and sat up.

"Goddamn, it was my ass that got chewed" 

Y/N threw a small fireball above him, which exploded, spreading liquid fire over him. It seemed that it helped Y/N's regeneration as, after a second, his entire lower half was back. Though without any pants.