New Sensei and New Aliens

XLR8 dashed from the Hyuga compound, with Azmuth clinging to his neck. She zipped through the village before pulling to a halt outside the administration building and became Naruto again.

"You ok, Azmuth?" Naruko asked the Galvan who looked woozy.

"You need seat belts when you go that form." Azmuth chided him.

"I'll take that as a yes." Naruko replied, as she entered the building.

He entered the Hokage's office, and saw Hiruzen at his desk. The old man spoke up, "So there you are, Naruko. What kept you?"

"I swung by the Hyuga compound to get some answers. And I got them." the girl answered.

"I see." Hiruzen replied, as he folded his hands.

"Now then, you said you have someone to help train me for the month besides Azmuth?" Naruko inquired.

"That's correct," Hiruzen began, but sighed, "Unfortunately, he got bored waiting for you, so she decided to go elsewhere and wait."

"What?" Naruko asked in outrage, "So where do I go to find him?"

"He said he'd wait at the village hot springs." the Hokage explained.

Azmuth blinked and asked, "Hiruzen, please tell me you didn't call him in."

"Yes, Azmuth. Him," Hiruzen confirmed, much to Naruko's confusion, "I mean who else at this point besides Kakashi could train him in ninjutsu?"

Azmuth pondered, "I see your point." he admitted.

"You know who Jiji brought in to train me?" Naruko  asked the Galvan.

"Yes, but I feel it's best you meet him first before I say anything." Azmuth instructed.

Naruko nodded, and asked the Hokage, "Konoha hot springs?" the Hokage nodded in confirmation, "Ok, I'm on it." he left the office with Azmuth.

Naruko walked through the village with Azmuth on his shoulder, as they arrived at the hot springs area. Naruto looked around and saw nobody who strike him as a sensei. Naruko sighed, "Don't tell me he left this place too."

"Don't be so sure, Naruko," Azmuth began, "If I know who Hiruzen brought in, he won't leave this place for awhile."

"Who is this guy I'm supposed to be looking for?" Naruko asked, until the two heard a perverted giggle.

They looked over and saw an old man peeking through a fence of the bath where the women were bathing. Azmuth sighed, "We found him."

"What, you've got to be kidding me." Naruko said in disbelief. She was about to call out to the old man, only for Azmuth to shush her.

Azmuth jumped off Naruko's shoulder and ran over to the old man, climbing up his back. The old man continued giggling like a pervert and spoke quietly to himself, "Oh, this is perfect."

When Azmuth got on the man's shoulders he called into his ear, "Jiraiya!"

The old man identified as Jiraiya let out a panicked scream, and fell over, which caused the women in the bath to realize they were being watched and ran away screaming as well. Jiraiya cried, "No, the girls!" he frowned, "Who in there mind would dare interrupt my research?!"

"I dare." Azmuth said, as Jiraiya looked and saw the alien on his torso.

Jiraiya's eyes widened, as the alien climbed off his torso, and the old man got on his knees, "Mr. Azmuth! Uh, how long have you been here?"

Azmuth answered, "Long enough to see you're still engaging in lecherous activities." he scowled.

"But, Azmuth, you know this is my passion and it's for a good cause." Jiraiya pleaded.