Part 1: "New student"

Black tea cookie's pov: "I woke up at 7:00 AM today to get ready for my new school, I'm really nervous.. but luckily, one of my friends are going to the same school as me. I put on my clothes and ate some breakfast before leaving."

At school.

Strawberry fudge ice cream cookie's pov: "I said "Hi" to all of my friends this morning, and overheard cheerleader cookie talking about a new student, this means I could possibly make another friend!"

Black tea cookie's pov: "I entered the school, and went straight to the office as everyone stared at me and whispered to eachother.."

Strawberry fudge ice cream cookie's pov: "I looked up from my locker to see what appears to be a male with black bangs with light brown, or grey hair enter the school. He has a really interesting style!"

Black tea cookie's pov: "I entered the office and noticed my friend wasn't there, "Maybe their just late?" I said to myself as I grabbed my schedule, and went back into the hallway."

Strawberry fudge ice cream cookie's pov: "While walking to my class, I noticed the new student walking around I decided to catch up to them to say "Hi."

Black tea cookie's pov: "As I'm walking to find the bathroom, I started to hear running behind me. I turned around see a cookie with it looks like pink hair running towards me-"

Strawberry fudge ice cream cookie: "Hi! I'm so sorry for startling you, you must be the new student! I'm strawberry fudge ice cream cookie. you can call me strawberry for short!"

Black tea cookie: "it's fine, nice to meet you strawberry. I'm black tea cookie."

Strawberry fudge ice cream cookie: "So, where are you going?"

Black tea cookie: "Well, I was looking for the bathroom-"

Strawberry fudge ice cream cookie: "You're going the wrong way, follow me!"

Black tea cookie: "Oh! thank you." He would start following strawberry and they both walked down the hallway.

Black tea cookie's pov: "As we both started walking down the hallway, I looked up to observe this cookie. they had short curly pink hair, with parts of chocolate and vanilla ice cream. They wore ice cream earrings and had stickers on their face-"

Strawberry fudge ice cream cookie: "Andd, we're here!"

Black tea cookie: "Thank you."

Strawberry fudge ice cream cookie: "No problem!" They said as they started to walk away.

Black tea cookie's pov: "I quickly entered the bathroom, and entered a stall. I pulled out my phone to see a new message from my friend. "Sorry I got sick, can't come today." I frowned as a big wave of nervousness came over me,I realized I would have to enter the classroom alone."

He sighed and left the stall looking at his schedule as he exited the bathroom.

Black tea cookie's pov: "I stood outside the classroom door, and took a deep breath before walking in."