part3

This time of the year is indeed such as tuberclosis spreading. Pandemic they say. stricter rules new rules implemented. you need to wear hand gloves all the time eyegoogles no need of facemask, they do not impose the need of facemask according to the study this tuberclosis is a variant of Clustethive 0995. Its effect that it will move thorough to your body. It's passage is in the eye. It will move inside our body that will infest it with a viral multiplication that causes severe fever and a strain of bloody mucus. Hand gloves is used to not to scratch your eye. The hand can infect the eye. This is a different kind of virus, It will not move in other part of the body for example in the mouth. That is why the facemask is not such to be used. The streetsweeper is so insisting that the dogs are very cause such troublesome. I need the food and medicine for my family. I cant afford to have not work. leny says that we settle this with such arguments. How about you karl what can you say about this incident. I am sorry about it and i will abide the law as the citizen of this nation of building the foundation of society. Leny said according to the existing laws, You should fine to about of $110. Iresponsible of pet ownership act of 2001. Ok policeofficer i will give me you this amount of money. Leny received the amount of $110, The police officer give some receipts and paperworks to karlimus the pet owner of jackie_da_jester_dog who said who had misbehavior.