POV: he cheats (part 1)

*July 14, 1992*

Jordan's POV:

We had just finished our 2nd night in Brazil, part of our Magic Summer Tour, that has been going on for months now.

We still have a long way to go until we can come home, 4 months to be exact.

I miss my family, my friends and most importantly my girlfriend; Y/N.

It's been too long since I've touched her, kissed her and made love to her...

I'm starting to go insane.

I'm making my way over to my hotel room to wash up and then go straight to bed. I'm incredibly tired and sweaty from the 2 hour show we just did.

As I enter my room, I undress and head into the bathroom to shower.

Once I'm done, I hear this giggling sound coming from a girl in the hallways of my room. I don't pay mind to it but as I get out of the bathroom with my towel wrapped around my waist, I hear knocking at my door.

At first I ignore it but then the knocking continues.

"Jordaaaannn are you hereeeeee. They said this would be your rooooommmm"

I turn to face the door and realize she's most likely drunk. I open the door and to my surprise I was right. I see this teenage girl in front of me who's all giggly and jumpy, slurring her words.

"Oh my godddddd it's actually youuuuu Jordannnn"

As she says that, she falls into my arms and I quickly catch her.

"Hey are you-"

I close the door and pick her up, sitting her on the bed. She then lifts her head and stares at me, infatuated.

"So...uh what's your name?"

"I'm Julia"

"Julia? That's a nice name"

She blushes and giggles some more.

"So are you a fan?"

"Oh yes! I'm the biggest fan in Brazil!"

"Really? Nice"

We talk for some more, getting to know each other. I can't let her go back there drunk like this.

"Here" I give her a glass of water, hoping this would calm her down.

"What's this? No Jordan let's drink come onnnn."

"Where did you even drink this much?"

"There's a bar on the first floor, let's go and have some fun"

"Listen, I'm really tired and I-"

"Come onnnn just for a bittt"

I contemplate for a second but eventually decide to go. I can't keep on moping around about being away from Y/N, there's nothing I can do about that for now. Plus, this girl..Julia? What's the harm in hanging out with a fan?..."

I get changed in the bathroom then go out to the bar with Julia. There, we meet with Danny and Jon and drink all together. We dance to the music and overall have an amazing time, I don't feel sad anymore about being away from home.

(2 hours later)

I'm drunk as hell and I feel Julia grab my hand and go take me upstairs to my room.

As we enter she lays me down on the bed and unbuckles my pants.

"Whoa-what are you doing?"

"Come onnnn let's have some fun" she says while smirking at me.

"I-I can't-I have a girlfriend-"

"She's not here is she?"

"Listen-I think you're a nice girl and all but I can't do this to her...I love her a lot"

"Blah..blah..blah.." she laughs.
"Jordan come on..let's just do it this once, no one will have to know.."

"No-I can't-"

Suddenly I feel her hand on my bulge as she continues undressing me.

For some reason I don't stop her, I can't seem to. I'm somehow frozen..

I'm in my boxers and she kisses my thighs, and gropes me. I become super turned on, again, I can't seem to stop this..it's like I'm frozen in place...

She then removes my boxers and starts going down on me. I lay my head back and close my eyes. Even though I'm awake I feel like I'm in a dream and I can't move. I keep imagining I'm here with Y/N.

Eventually, I fall asleep.

(End of part 1)