"The world has become so dark and evil, father." Andy replied, his eyes flickering black as he ran a hand down his chest slowly.

"You are not wrong there." The priest hummed in agreement.

"Nothing is sacred anymore. People lie, and cheat, and steal, and rape." He continued, unbuttoning his pants slowly before he began to palm himself through the fabric of his boxers.

"Y- yes... its terrible." The priest felt the hair at the nape of his neck stand up, but shook it off. He didn't know anything.

"Especially kids." The creature said with a wild grin, pulling his cock out to stroke it slowly as he spoke. "What kind of sick, twisted fuck- pardon my language, father- would do things to children?" He asked, biting down on his bottom lip as he ran his thumb over the slit.

The priest opened his mouth to speak, but was cut off.

"Could you imagine that? Being molested by someone who is supposed to protect you?" He asked, his breath hitching slightly as the fear radiated through the thin wall between them. God, it smelled so fucking good.

"I couldn't, n-." The priest stuttered, his heart pounding in his chest.

"Couldn't you, Allen?" Andy grinned, letting out a hum of approval at the violent wave of terror that came from the priest.

"D- do I know you? Are you a member of this chu-?" Allen asked nervously.

"No, but I know all about you, Allen." Andy chuckled, his eyes rolling back as the pleasure built tremendously. It wasn't the same, but God, did fear taste good for a quick snack.

"I-." Allen gasped out, but he couldn't move, it was like he was paralyzed.

"I know about you, I know about April, and Danny, and Ariel, and Thomas, and Ben, and Jesse." The monster listed off casually, jacking off quickly. He was so close. "There's more, but who had the time to name them all, Allen?"

"How do yo- are you blackmailing me? Is this what this is?" The priest barked out, trying desperately to sound tough.

Fuck, that just made things so much better.

The creature cackled, the sound sending chills of terror through the priest. "Oh no, no, no." He laughed brightly, letting out a moan at a particularly sweet tug. "That's not what this is about, Allen." Andy purred.

Horror and disgust filled the priest as he realized what was happening, and he turned his head away, willing himself to stand, but couldn't. Unbeknownst to him, the monster was the thing keeping him in place.

"What's wrong, Allen? Am I too old for you?" Andy growled in dark delight, dropping his head back, and moaning softly as he finally spilled over his fist, tucking himself back into his pants as he released Allen from his invisible hold.

The priest bolted out of the booth, running through the pews before he tripped suddenly, hearing that dark laugh behind him.

The monster climbed over the pews, walking on the backs of them casually as he stared down at the priest with a manic smile. "I wasn't going to confessional for me, silly. It was for you!" He sing songed, dropping down to the floor a few feet from the older man as he scrambled to stand up.

"Who are you?!" Allen screamed as he got to his feet, trying to keep distance between himself and the tall stranger.

"Me? Oh you know." Andy said, his eyes flickering black once again as he tilted his head to the side like an animal. "Just passing through." He said in an unnatural growl that terrified the priest to his very core.

"Demon." Was the only words Allen could squeak out.

"Bingo!" The demon chuckled, taking another step closer.

"Y- you can't be in here! This is holy gr- AHHH!" The priest tried to scream, but was lifted off the ground by an invisible force and slammed back into one of the pews.

"Holy ground?" Andy cackled incredulously. "And to think you're supposed to be the expert on God." He smirked, walking over until he stood over the cowering man, bending down to look him in the eyes.

"God and evil cannot coexist in the same place, honey." He said in a sickly sweet voice. "Did you actually think God would hang around in a place full over cheating whores and addicts lead by a pedophile?" He chuckled before he reached up, smearing the cum still on his hand over the priest's face.

"Please, don't kill me!" Allen gagged, sobbing in fear as he tried to look at anything but the monster in front of him.

"Hmmm." The demon hummed, tilting his head to the side in thought before he smiled, reaching into his pocket to pull out a knife.

Before the priest could even register what was happening, the blade plunged into his dick, slicing it down the center until it was split in half like a log cut in half by a lumberjack.

The blood curdling scream echoed throughout the church, making the demon moan. "Fuck, Allen. You really got me going, tonight." He growled, smearing more cum onto his face before he reached up, carving random shapes into his face.

"Stop! Plea-ASHHHH!" Allen begged, horrific pain filling him as the demon leaned over, licking up the mixture of jizz and blood on his cheek before he wrenched his head back by his hair.

"I think someone needs a haircut." Andy chuckled, gliding the knife through his scalp, and grinning wildly as Allen writhed in pain, no longer having the strength to scream.

The demon stepped back, admiring his work as he ran his tongue over the knife. "I like this church of yours, Allen. It could be very useful for me." Andy hummed before he plunged the knife into Allen's throat, smiling at the gurgling sounds he made as he died slowly and painfully.

"Yeah, I think this place should be perfect."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Mom, if you're reading this, no you're not