•~Meow~•

Hi my lovelies, I missed you guys, but this isn't a authors note, it's a chapter but before we get in, I need to say something.

My mom went through my phone, at least that's what I think, because I had shut down my phone at night and had my YouTube and Spotify notifications on and had my headphones and glasses case on my phone. So I was expecting to wake up to my phone the same, but no, I woke up to my headphones moved and so were my glasses, and my phone was also opened, like someone turned it on. My YouTube and Spotify notifications were also off. I had to delete wattpad in fear she'll look again or whatever, but I redownloaded it. I don't know if she went through wattpad, but she hasn't said anything yet about it sooooooo... Onto the chapter ladies and gentlemen and they/thems!

Tw: •Yelling
•cussing
•mentions of kidnapping
•involuntary regression
•people just being mean
•people not accepting regression
•denial
×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~× 
(Btw thinking is 'thinking' and talking is "Talking")

No ones pov:

The banging was getting louder and louder...

"T-tubby... M' scwared..." Tommy stuttered clutching onto tubbos sleeve,  "shh, it's okay, don't worry, me and ranboo will protect you buddy..." Tubbo softly said to Tommy to keep him calm, the banging only got worse, "tubbo, we need to leave, if they break down the door, who knows what they'll do to Tommy!" Ranboo quietly shouted, "I know ranboo I know! We have very limited options right now okay?! My main concern is Tommy, I don't care if I get caught I need Tommy safe okay ranboo?!" Tubbo shouted in anger, he didn't apologize, ranboo understood his anger as he nodded his head in agreement, he was a little shocked at tubbos reaction though.

"GODDAMNIT OPEN THIS DOOR NOW WE KNOW TOMMY IS IN THERE, GIVE HIM TO US, HE'S A MONSTER!" sam yelled trying to break down the door, "Sam, I don't think that's going to work." Dream said, Qauckity didn't exactly agree with this, he didn't like the thought of doing this to Tommy yet he was forced, he didn't wanna do this to Tommy. Tommy was a good friend to him, he deeply regretted this, but he feared if he tried to help them, Sam and the others would attempt to kill him or they would stalk him to find Tommy... 'Why, why did I agree to this? Tommy doesn't deserve this... I'm sorry buddy, I'm so sorry...' Qauckity thought to himself.

Ranboo and tubbo ended up escaping with Tommy running, they didn't know where to exactly. "Uhh, tubbo where are we going?" Ranboo asked holding Tommy bridal style, "that's the thing, I don't know!😀" tubbo said with enthusiasm, "dumbf*ck" Tommy said, "TOMMY! No cursing when you're small that's bad, bad boy!" Tubbo scolded with his feelings hurt, not really but felt insulted, "jokes on you I'm not little right now" Tommy said smiling, he wasn't small, just didn't wanna run and was a bit tired, so he just was cuddled up in ranboos arms, "Ranboo do you hear this?!?" Tubbo shouted at ranboo. "Whatcha mean? You going crazy tubbo?" Ranboo said looking at tubbo with a concerned face, "oh f*ck you dude!" Tubbo shouted now feeling entirely insulated.

_3 hours later_

(They built shelter)

No ones pov:

'Ughhh, this is sooooo boring' Tommy thought, bouncing a slime ball he found, "Tommy, you hungry?"  Tubbo yelled, "uh, no not really!" Tommy replied back, "okay!", 'ya know... Now that I think about it, why do the others hate me? Is it because I'm a vampire, real question is why would they hate me for what I am? I mean, let's be real here, ranboos like a 10 foot enderman thingy, tubbos a goat, phils a... Bird? Wilbur f*cked a fish, still weird, and fundy is a literal fox, bad is a literal demon, DEMON for f*cks sake... Yet that's okay, but when I'm a vampire it's not and everyone flips a biscuit, doubled standard much? I haven't killed anyone yet, I only drank blood from tubs and boo. People are really strange... But... Ya know... That gives me a idea... Hehe... Maybe I can make a robotic version of myself or something to mess with them? Like I could build something that looks exactly like me or use a drone and fly around causing chaos with evidence that it was me! And it'll be so funny!' Tommy thought to himself and laughed, "whatcha laughing 'bout toms?" Ranboo asked, "oh nothing..." Tommy smirked.

(++++++++++++++++++)

Lol, cliffhanger!!! I hope you liked this short chapter, ya know what, once I finish this book one day, I'll put every chapter together into one total chapter, like one total book if y'all would like that or just put some chapters together then post that book and do the same for future chapters! Also thank you guys for accepting me! Love you guys so much, you are amazing! Y'all are some of the fews things keeping me from losing my sanity! Thank you so so so so much! Love you! <3 ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🌈😁😊

-Naya signing out-

872 words