𝟎𝟑𝟑. ( teddies in blankets )

Start from the beginning

"you have no proof."

"okay yes i do," he says, making aurora raise her eyebrows from the other smaller couch. "first of all, you guys were out there alone for like twenty minutes and then when you came back inside you guys were acting completely different, bro."

"what?" aurora sighs. "what are you even talking about?"

"every time you guys insulted each other you were smiling and shit.. like i'm pretty sure i even heard you literally giggle once," he tells her, crossing his arms over his chest.

"have you ever thought that maybe i was just in a good mood?" she raises her eyebrows at him like he's saying something ridiculously far from the truth.

"that's funny because you weren't in a good mood before you went outside," he brings up, aurora pausing for a second. she opens her mouth to say something before ultimately closing it, leading him to speak again instead. "come on, i'm basically your number one supporter. i deserve to know what happened!"

auroras lips twist to the side for a second before she sighs and mutters out, "we talked."

"you talked!" kingston repeats in an exclaim, already having aurora roll her eyes because of the enthusiasm. "holy shit, i'm so good."

aurora, like usual, just sighs in response.

"so how'd it go?" he asks, now leaning forward like an intrigued child. "i mean it obviously went good because you kept giggling when you called him a dumb fu-"

"i wasn't fucking giggling!" she interrupts him with a shout.

"yeah, you say that but-"

"i wasn't!"

"okay sure," he raises his hands to make air quotations. "you 'weren't giggling.'" he rolls his eyes as she's thoroughly unimpressed with him. "what did you guys talk about?"

"just like..." she trails off for a moment. what is she even supposed to say? "uh.. we're just... yknow."

kingston blinks. "bro, what? what does that mean?"

"like i just.." she sighs, rolling her eyes as she doesn't even know why she's actually telling him before muttering out, "i'm not gonna see anyone else."

"WOAH, WHAT?" this guy actually stands up from his seat from how much enthusiasm he suddenly has. "you guys are dating now?"

aurora opens her mouth for a second before closing it and opening it again, "well i wouldn't sa-"

"oh my god," he cuts her off, sighing dramatically as he takes a step back and falls back onto the couch behind him. "i can't believe bro actually locked it down."

"yeah, bro. pretty crazy."

he notices the way she deepens her voice slightly to try and mimic him and turns his head. "shut up. you're like literally in love with the guy."

"woah!" auroras eyebrows raise defensively as she crosses her arms over her chest. "i am not in love with him. i just enjoy kissing him."

he just shakes his head. "same thing," he sighs. "at least you're not still on the whole 'i hate him!' thing."

aurora presses her lips together awkwardly. "i-"