This was not good. His infatuation (as he had started calling it lately, for lack of a better term) was getting the better of him. How was he so affected by this young lady? In his long life, he had had his share of stunning women but no one had affected him such. The way Ms. Sharma's smile made his throat dry up, the way her expressive eyes made him gulp, the way her gaze made him blink twice in a row. No, this was not good. 

Obviously, he was physically attracted to the young woman. Only God knew how many times had Rishabh dreamt of Prerna with his eyes open. With all his unholy thoughts towards her, it was a miracle that she had zero idea of how he felt. How she made him feel. How he desired her, every night. How he wanted to press her against a wall and worship her body. How he wanted to feel her stunning lips around his finge-

Okay, this was getting out of hand. What was he thinking for God's sake! He had a perfectly great business to focus on, he had a particular family to destroy until it turned to dust and here he was, thinking about a girl like a young boy with raging hormones. 

Stop it Rishabh!

~~

Prerna knew she had to do something about this. Her crush towards Mr. Bajaj was growing every single hour and it was getting pretty problematic. Even after reaching home hours later, she could only imagine his beautiful tongue as it had uttered congratulations to her and then proceeded to lick that stupid chocolate from his equally beautiful lips. How could a man be so...so beautiful? She could not find another word to describe him so perfectly and once again, like many other nights, she slept after moaning his name again and again in the confines of her bed and her fingers slick with pleasure.

By the time morning arrived, she decided, she had to do something about this. She could not suppress herself anymore. So four hours later, she found herself standing in front of Mr. Bajaj's cabin with her heart beating loudly inside her chest.

"Come in." She heard him and walked inside. There he was again, the man of her literal dreams sipping a coffee, dressed sharply in a grey shirt (which somehow matched his eyes perfectly) and a darker grey coat sat idly on his chair. 

"Yes Ms. Sharma?" Rishabh looked up as Prerna walked inside his cabin. In the time she took the four steps, from his door towards his table, he had his fill of her. Once again, she had managed to look like a goddess in a simple silky white top and and dark blue jeans, which fitted her perfectly. Her body was devoid of jewelry except a thin gold necklace around her neck, which glimmered softly as she moved.

"Good morning Sir." She said and he looked at the clock, which read 12:15 PM. "I mean, good afternoon Sir."

"My time is a little bit precious Ms. Sharma." He said as she remained silent and she nodded.

"Uhh, Aditi told me that you'll be travelling to Mumbai for the deal with the Desais?" She asked and he nodded, gesturing for her to continue. "Could I accompany you?"

"Why?" He asked straight-forwardly and saw her sigh.

"Please don't take it otherwise. I love my job but sometimes it becomes a little boring, sitting on a desk and typing numbers into the keyboard." She bit her lip and Rishabh had to look away.

"You've been here for just a month and you did travel with us recently-

"Of course, I am so sorry to cut you, but I would really like to learn a little bit more by being present at the meetings and the deals." Prerna quickly said. And this was true, she really want to learn the ropes of business and help her father more and more. "Sometimes, I feel utterly useless when I am not able to help Aditi or the others, because of my lack of experience. I know I am still learning, but maybe this could help me learn things a little faster? I promise, I would stay silent during the whole meeting!"

"Ms. Sharma." Rishabh said and leisurely took another sip of his coffee. "Normally, I would have refused you. You are still very new and there's no reason for you to be present at that meeting. But I will think about it, only because you are showing genuine interest and came up to me to ask sincerely. I like a dedicated person."

"So I can go?" Prerna beamed and Rishabh stared again.

"I said I will think about it." He said and she nodded, quickly getting up.

"That's more than enough. Thank you for considering." She said and left the cabin with a hint of a spring in her step.

By the time she reached home that evening, she had gotten an email from the HR. A business class ticket to Mumbai.

She gulped as she stared at the ticket. In less than two days, she would be alone with Mr. Bajaj in Mumbai.

(To be contd.)

Spoiler Alert: The next chapter may or may not include some serious spicy stuff between our couple. I will be adding a warning if it turns 16+ or 18+. 

;0