Golden Night (Drarry One-Shot)

Okay, so I have never written smut, so don't sue me if it sucks, which it probably will.

Also for you people reading Impossible Dreams--I am working on the next chapter! I'm such a slow writer!

Okay, enough of the chit-chat, TO THE SMUT!

---------------------------------------

"Harry, why'd you buy all this firewhiskey?" Draco asked with a slight smirk on his face. Harry had come home from the store that day with two 8 packs of firewhiskey.

"Oh... Well tomorrow is your birthday and..." Harry trailed off. It was June 4th, one day before Draco's birthday (Draco's b-day is June 5th of what I've heard). "I just wanted to make it special."

"What do you mean by special?" Draco asked. "Nothing bad?"

"Oh no, nothing bad, why would you think that?" Harry laughed. "You will find out soon enough, though."
---

It was only 11 o'clock, and four bottles of firewhiskey later, both of the men were flat-out drunk. They both had crooked smiles on their faces and were giggling like maniacs.

"So-hic!-what did you mean by-hic!-special?" Draco asked.

"Would you like me to show you?" Harry said. Draco nodded.

"I'd-hic!-I would like that." Draco exclaimed.

"Good."

The next thing Draco knew he was pushed up against couch, having a lip-bruising kiss with Harry. Draco's yelp of surprise let Harry get a chance to slid his tongue into Draco's mouth.

They fought for dominaince for a while, until Draco realized he was no match for Harry.

Harry ended the kiss, leaving them both gasping for much-needed air.

"Hey Dray... Do you want to know what I meant be special?"

"I think I get what you're going at."

"Do you want to go further into this?" This comment made Draco think for a good thirty seconds until he answered.

"Hell yes."

~~~~~~~~~

Harry had picked up Draco and carried him to their bedroom on his shoulder. Draco anticapated this moment. He wanted to do it, but had no experience whatsoever. Harry had none also, which made Draco wonder.

"Draco, you sure you want to do this? I mean, we are both inexperienced, and I don't want to hurt you," Harry said when he set down Draco on their bed rather forcefully.

"I'm sure. I'll tell you if I need you to stop. Now, kiss me already,"

"Positive?"

"I'm positive that I will fucking rip your balls off if you don't kiss me."

"Fine." Harry stated, while he set his glasses on the nightstand.

Harry started off the kiss with his husband passionate and soft, but then the kiss progressed into a lust-filled task. Draco moaned into the kiss, making Harry's already hard member strain.

Harry unbuttoned Draco's shirt and kissed down his neck and chest, licking a sensitive spot of skin right below Draco's ear. Draco gasped and shuddered, and Harry chuckled.

"You like that, don't you?" Harry asked, his voice laced with seduction. All Draco could do was nod.

Harry kissed farther down Draco's chest and stomach, leaving hickeys here and there until he got to Draco's pants. Harry pulled them off and grabbed Draco's arms, putting them above his head. Harry went back up to kiss Draco again.