Life is Full of Suprises

On a Bright sunny morning oblivious to her surroundings, Mitsuki is on her way going  to school while wearing airpods that's been playing on her ears in a loud volume  for some time now. While walking ,she keeps on swaying to the beat she's been listening to in a loop for how many times already. If anybody would get to know Mitsuki, you can consider her a nerd to both hiphop and any Broadway Musicals you can dare ask. Right now She's listening to Hamilton My shot while mouthing the lines to the song
"I'm not throwing away my shot , Hey yo I'm just like my country young scrappy and hungry I'm not throwing away my shot"

Passersby looked her way confused and dumbfounded

She's close to graduating from performing Arts University of Kyoto Japan where she chose to pursue her passion alone without her parent's consent. For over matters,  her parents have been divorced when she was just around 12 yrs old. Not knowing the reason why , she always debates whose side would she take on and whose fault really was it that it just has to happen. As much as she tries to look at it, before they were divorced they were just fine and then it all went downhill in just one day?

It's always been a mystery, she also tries to interrogate her mom on stuff related to her dad and in hopes of managing to get his contact number out of her mom. But the woman really knows how to outsmart her and is really the queen of off topics.
Half her life she can't help but feel empty, she can't but be envious of other kids who have both their parents with them while her mom keeps herself busy with work not even keeping her company when she arrives at home.

She's lucky at least school life saved her from further sadness that choked her to bits. Out of the almost depressed life she has, it's also actually thanks to broadway musicals that helped her cope with her emotions. Being her first musical would be Moulin Rogue, she fell in love with the writers song "come what may " which is so touching it brought her to tears especially upon knowing the ending to the story of that musical. But despite the plot being sad, it gives hope with that song anything can be overcome and gives her strength in accepting reality her father might no be around but she can still prevail and turn things around with people she has now.

Tokiya is one of those people, they keep on texting each other through DMs and emails if given the other is free which often happens when she feels sleepy. Tokiya is really picky with schedules but couldn't blame for his chosen fate of idol life,  Either very super late or very early in the morning he would do it which got on her nerves sometimes but decided to dismiss it.

She's now on a subway station, thank god she has sharp instincts as she almost bumped into someone.

She takes her seat as the train pulls off. She's typing to pick the next song when all of a sudden two serious looking men who looked rogue and haggard stand up

Everybody hold your positions or we'll shoot!! they pulled out a pistol underneath their jacket

*TF she's ashamed of herself to comment this is so random and god no of all of the things that has to start the day, why does a situation like this happen?!

HAND US YOUR PHONES!!
Passengers stayed still while some stiffened, others are already whimpering while a mom ushers her kid to sob on her shirt to muffle the noise as they silently give their phones away.
Mitsuki refused to give her phone, she has to find a way to get these people and herself out of this mess
she swiftly carefully lowers her phone to hide it behind her back pocket when the man pointed the pistol towards her direction

Look what we have here, I see this little girl asks for her life?!!
the man closes in on her she swears she smells beef jerky and cigarettes coming out of his breath

she levels her gaze with his and puts up a front

Tsk tsk try anymore tricks and we'll slice your fingers.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 17, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Ranmaru kurosaki x (OC )Tsuki Icchinose // SACRED PUNCHजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें