Outline.

It is the year 2019. The world as we know it has changed dramatically - and pulling the strings all over the globe, is the industry “Better Living” or BL/ind.

Their aim is to rid the world of colour and turn everyone into empty shells of their former selves.

There is a group trying to stop BL/ind at all costs. They are the fabulous Killjoys, using art as the weapon and imagination as the ammunition. The majority of them live in the desert near Battery City, which is what used to be California.

But as Bl/ind are all over the world, there are also Killjoys all over the world - even in those countries that are too small for BL/ind to take much notice of.

This particular story is from a Killjoy from one of those countries - Ireland, to be precise. Her Killjoy name is Golden Idiot. At the age of 17, BL/ind swept through Ireland, bleaching it white. Golden was distraught and wanted to try and stop BL/ind from destroying her country - but no-one else she knew wanted to go after them with her.

Single-handily, she tried to infiltrate the BL/ind headquarters in a attempt to find important data and files, and destroy them. Armed with only a few weapons and her knowledge of karate, she made it past the outer gates unnoticed, but was stopped by a Draculoid in the grounds. They knocked her out and brought her to the office of their leader who decided to send her out to Battery City. Killjoy revolts were un-heard of in Ireland, just because there aren’t enough Killjoys for the rebellion to succeed. As they didn’t have suitable facilities to keep Golden there either, the plan to fly her out was perfect - keep all the troublesome Killjoys in one place, and they can be used for... whatever needs doing.

This picks up when the plane containing Golden Idiot, is forty-five minutes away from landing at Battery City, USA. Golden does not know where she is or what’s happening - she was kept unconscious for a day after she was knocked out.

Let's go.

 _________________________________________________________

I don't have time to try and write the first chapter now, but I think that an introduction is a pretty good thing to have, so...

Yeah, this is my Killjoy fan-fic, which I've secretly wanted to write for a long time now. Golden Idiot is my character, and so, she won't reflect my own personality. She's basically a better, stronger version of me, but hey, if BL/ind ever rolls around I can act like her then!

Comments and feedback will be hugely appricated - and I might even add your own Killjoy into the plot if you ask nicely enough ;D