Unforgiven

"Girl yes, the police is one mile away from you trying to arrest you for all crimes in human kind!"
-Jiafei's long lost sister

My face expression changed from proud to upset, why did he go on her side. . . ?
"H-huh?" I said, staring at his saddened expression.
"Why would you do that. . . Why would you do this to her. . . I thought you were. . . Better than this. . ." He said, slowly tearing up as if everything in his surroundings drowned down.
"B-but shes evil! Shes a c-cruel person!" I said, also tearing up as stress roamed over me.
"I thought you where a good person. . ." He said as he ran out of the hall, running to the school garden.
El gato gave me a face expression that said "go to him", and with that, i ran outside.
There, i saw him sitting on the bench, crying.
I reached to touch him when i heard him speak up.
"Dont touch me. . ." He said, in a trembling quiet voice, making me even more upset than before.
"Look. . . Im. . . S-sorry. . . She just treated me so cruel t-that i couldnt hold my a-anger anymore." I said, softly patting him back.
"But you shouldnt show cruelness back. You should be nicer. . . You should be the better person. . . WHY?! I LOVED YOU!!" He said, in the last part, raising his voice, looking up at me.
"I WAS DOING IT BECAUSE SHE WOULDVE TOOK ME AWAY FROM YOU!! BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!! AND I JUST COULDNT HAVE THIS." I yelled at the top of my lungs, as the air slowly took me up,

Oh no. . .