02

Early in the morning, around 7 am, y/n woke up and got herself ready for another day of school, it was basically 2nd quarter, 2 more and she'll be spending her vacation.

She plans to spend them with doyoung, if he does have the time.

She ate her tiny breakfast, bread and a sunny side up egg, she washed her dishes she used and left some food for doyoung, who is asleep in the couch leaving the tv open.

She turned off the television and kiss him a goodbye and left a note.

As she was walking, she was thinking how class would be boring, then suddenly a cat walked towards her, she stopped walking and gave it a pat.

She felt like she wanted to keep the cat, but there's no way she can hide it in school. So she carried it and went home again.

as she opened the door, she saw doyoung eating the food she left and he gave a small grin.

She grinned back and gave the cat to his arms

"What the heck?" Doyoung freaked

"Chill dobby, it's a cat, I'll keep it, but for now i need to go to school" she said while patting the cat.

"Well-"

As doyoung can say more, y/n ran and waved in the window.

She was happy to keep the cat, in her thoughts, she named it red.

Y/n's pov:

As i passed the school gate, i can smell the perfume of the cheer leaders, istg i really hate it.

How they pout in front of the jocks, and with their mini skirts.

I honestly do not have a problem with them, but they rub it in your face that you are some loser who can't win in life. As if they one in something either, our school cheer squad never wins in competition. Really ironic.

As i was passing one them, i felt a glance, but it wasn't from a girl, but a boy from a far, wearing a plain white t-shirt and his hair was slightly down, i looked at him, and knew who it already was, it was my bestfriend, asahi.

"Hey y/n, did you sleep well?" He asked me

"Yeah, it was alright, u?"

"Not so good and not so bad"

"Sahi, ur making things complicated"

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, for real"

I patted his back and we walked together to the building.

"Well, this is your building y/n, goodluck" asahi gave a small smile and left

He was in the other side of the building, he was taking law, and taking architecture as his pre law.

I've been friends with asahi for the longest time now, he's like a brother to me.

I went to my desk like nothing happened, then i noticed lots of girls were looking out the window, so i got up and looked as well.

I saw bunch of boys walking, but i laid my eyes on the guy with the red hair, he had a doe eyes, and most importantly his smile was so pure. If i were to describe him, he may be the nicest guy on his group he's walking with.

Lots of my classmates were saying a bunch of names like haruto, jihoon, yoshi and mashiho. I found the names weird, like yoshi? From mario the video game?