Ku Lu looked as if he was placed in a difficult spot. However, under Ye Li'er's warning gaze, he could only answer, "Yes, Miss Ye Li'er had already selected this raw stone in advance."

Bu Di was so angry that he was about to explode. Just then, Lu Jingye said, "Bu Di, you can choose another. We aren't in a rush."

Bu Di looked at the calm Lu Jingye and Zi Yi and he seemed to have thought of something as he nodded. Subsequently, he pointed at another pile. "Mr. Baker's raw stones are also good. Let's head over and take a look."

Thus, the three of them headed over in the direction of another pile.

Recommended for you

Ye Li'er looked on coldly as the trio walked away and she ordered one of her bodyguards. "Follow them. I'll buy whichever stone they choose."

"Yes."

Half an hour later, when all the bosses had selected a raw stone of their liking, they realized that Lu Jingye had nothing on his side.

Some people saw how Ye Li'er had been intercepting the raw stones Bu Di had selected and all of them started gossiping softly.

"Miss Ye Li'er is obviously doing it on purpose."

"It must be. I heard that whichever raw stone Mr. Lu's side chose, Miss Ye Li'er would snatch it from them."

"Mr. Lu didn't get angry?"

Speaking of this, everyone subconsciously looked at Lu Jingye's expression.

He had a calm expression on his face right now. Nobody could guess what his thoughts were.

Reincarnation: Multi-skilled Goddess Is So Beautiful!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें