Chapter 17- A First Day

Start from the beginning

Thor the princess of Poptarts.

"Right at you ready for school?" Loki asks her picking up her purple and pink school bag and putting it over his shoulder as she nods getting off her chair excited grabbing "oh! everyone loved you after I brought you in for show and tell last month and we wore the tiaras!" she says as they both teleport off.

"Ah yes" Thor says handing me a keycard "Lady Pepper says you must travel to floor 33 you have 10 minutes before you start and you will be working with a guy name Stewit- Stew- Stewart! A sir named Stewart who will help you through the day and you'll meet your boss later" Thor says handing me a keycard looking proud at himself for remembering all of that as he takes a massive bite of his poptart before putting four more in.

"Would you like for me to accompany you? I can make sure of your safety my princess" he says half tease half serious and I grin putting the keycard on and readying to leave "no thank you sir prince I think I can find it for myself plus I don't think it will look good on the first day walking in with an Avenger when we are supposed to hide that we are mates" 

His face drops at that and I feel him feeling rejected through his mark but he hides it quickly "Thor-" I begin to say not knowing what to say "it's okay my elskan I understand and of course then I wish you a safe journey of the moving metal box!" he waves at that and I slowly leave deciding its always best to be earlier especially the first day but it was hard to walk away feeling his mark like that.

_____________________

The lift beeps as we reach the floor and I find myself thanking Jarvis. 

As the doors open I'm surprised to see so many people on this floor in different offices running around with paperwork and tech. Many people are dressed like me while others are in lab coats or tech team uniforms "ah you must be Lelia?" a guy with mousy blonde asks with a welcoming smile as he looks at the badge I have over my neck. 

He looked only a few years older than me "yes that's me nice to meet you are you Stewart?" I ask and he nods "yup I was assigned to help you today as you will be working with me and our boss Mr. Giles" he says looking at the time "but he won't be in till later so ill be giving a tour and introducing you to everyone would you like to go to your desk first then I can start the tour?" he asks and I agree letting him lead the way.

He begins introducing me to people walking by everyone seemed lovely but busy.

"Is it always this busy?" I ask getting to a small desk next to a few others as I put my bag and water down "no but there is an important meeting today there is news that Mr Stark might come in himself as Mrs. Potts is out on business today we are just waiting on conformation" he explains and I nod realizing Thor never told me what Tony and Bruce were up to today.

"Stewart I'm so sorry I know you are busy but could you help me the cabinet files are missing three months worth and the top files are all muddled I need another hand" the lady says coming over looking sorry for interrupting.

Top files?

She was older than me but again not by much but soon a guy in his mid-30s also comes up to us "sorry Stewart I was about to ask if you could help sign the signatures to send these off since Mr. Giles isn't in work yet and not answering his emails"

Stewart looks stressed as he nods to both looking between them and me "could I help?" I ask politely getting all three of their attention "I'm good with organising so please use me if I can be off help" I say to the lady and her eyes light up.

"But you haven't had your tour yet" Stewart says looking guilty to throw me straight in "you can take her after this. This will take till lunch without anyone's help and the meetings are straight after" the lady stresses so Stewart nods "if your sure please if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask-" he begins to say as someone else walks up "don't worry ill take good care of her!" the woman says waving him off and asking me to follow so I do.