Chapter 17- A First Day

Start from the beginning

I look through the outfits I brought yesterday deciding it was too hot for trousers I decide to wear the a pink skirt with a matching blazer and a white top (picture up the top)

Since I was only an intern Pepper said as long as it's formal to wear whatever I liked.

I hope she liked my outfit.

I shake my head.

What the hell is wrong with me?

Instead I wonder who I will be working with, yesterday I spoke to Pepper as Peter is normally her assistant she offered me a similar role to someone on another floor which I happily accepted.

I get in the shower quickly before getting out and getting changed trying to dry my hair fast as possible.

After grabbing my shoulder bag I rush downstairs "angel!" I am basically jumped as soon as the lift doors open that I barely catch her "morning" I smile walking back out of her as I move her own my hip "Morgan!"I hear stopping when I see Thor looking relieved "ah my elskan good morning the little one should become a little Avenger at how fast she can run!"

I smile at that "the new Quicksilver?" I ask her and she grins "QuickMorg!" 

"Well princess QuickMorg I must ask you to accompany me to finish the rest of your morning energy bowl or your mum will order my execution" Thor says with a playful bow making Morgan giggle "come princess Fae we mustn't let mum dethrone Thor!" 

I laugh following Thor as he pushes us into the kitchen seeing no one else here "sit me here!" Morgan says pointing to what Thor calls a bowl of energy "how much sugar did you put on this?" I ask looking at Morgan's cereal as she grins at me putting a finger over her lips "Morgan says she must have 12 teaspoons of powder sweetness every time she has this... coco puffs" he says looking puzzled at the box of cereal "ahh" I say wishing Morgans teachers good luck today.

"Where at the others?" I ask as Thor begins putting in poptarts in a toaster "Lady Pepper had to leave for work outside of the tower, Peter and the twins are at college, lady Nat, Bucky, Clint, Sam and Steve got called out to a mission late last night-" he says but then stop as he looks at Morgan who looks down in a frown "they will be okay princess I promise you" Thor says seeing her sudden change in mood as he hands me a bottle of water which I gladly accept with a thanks.

"I'm glad you don't go on those missions mummy Angel!" she says instead making me choke on my water "you are always safe here with us!" she beams but I find myself frozen unable to find any words.

Mummy?

As in the toilet roll tombed kind of mummy or the actual kind?

"Ah there is my favorite little Midgardian" Loki says appearing out of nowhere looking over her shoulder at her cereal with a grimace. He begins making tea with his magic "I'm not little!" Morgan pouts making Thor laugh "finally brother! I was about to ask the voice in the wall to call for you"

Loki rolls his eyes at that then look over at me.

His eyes snake over me not being subtle as he looks me over causing me to blush "kitten you look-" he says stopping when Thor coughs nodding his head in the direction of Morgan giving him a look as if to say.

'Keep it PG'

Or whatever ratings they have from whatever alien planet they come from. 

"Like a princess!" Morgan does a cheesy smile thinking Loki stopped what he was saying because he was trying to think of what to say "yes a very beautiful princess" Thor winks not shy at taking a quick look at me too before going to his true love as they pop out of the toaster.