Her <3 #4

(I DECIDED THE GIRLS NAME IS ELLA BECAUSE 1 ITS A HOT NAME 2 IT WAS THE FIRST THANG I THOUGHT OF also there's smut in here..)

(third person)
you go to her house and go to her bed and you wake
her up "ella.." you shake her "ella!" "mmm.. what she moans "that's hot now get the fuck up" goddamn she sits up "what" "you missed fucking school dip shit here" you slammed a pile of homework on her face "asshole.." "SHIT Y/N wtf is wrong with you" "your being a real ass you know that right do you homework" you say and start to walk off

Where do you think you're going?" She asked through gritted teeth.
"I'm going home " You replied without even looking at her. You heard her taking a deep breath but suddenly she grabbed you by your neck and pushed you until your back met the closest wall.
"Do you really think I'm letting you go" She asked, her eyes showing anger
"Oh and you're going to stop me?" You said.
"I don't need to stop you" she said, moving her free hand to your core, under your dress, where she pressed her hand, making you gasp. "Already wet? For me?"You gulped, not saying a word. "You're so fucked"
Before you could say anything, she crashed her lips against yours angrily. Immediately, you kissed her back. There was nothing gentle from any of you, it was all teeth and bites from each other. That was until she slipped her hand into your panties and slipped one finger inside, making you gasp and moan, throwing your head back to the wall.
"Oh my..." you moaned as she started fingering you hard.
"You like that huh?" She whispered in your ear as she moved the hand on your neck to your breasts where she squeezed your nipples through the fabric, making them hard. "You're so fucking wet,?"
"Please..." you moaned, feeling yourself getting closer. she used her thumb to tease your clit at the same. "I'll leave right now, leaving you all shaky and horny"
"GOD! please..." You exclaimed closing your eyes as she speeded up. "I'm so close" you gasped feeling yourself getting closer and closer.
"I know" she whispered. "You love my fingers, don't you? You love when I finger you, you love soaking my hand with your juices and you love sucking them off me right?"
"babe!" You moaned even louder, right at the edge.
"Too bad" she whispered, pulling away and stopping all movement just when you were about to cum. "Little girl wanted to cum? You're not so cocky now, right?"
"Please...let me cum" you begged.
She narrowed her eyes at you before moving closer again and kissing you, this time she slowed down the kiss, leaving you time to recover even though you could feel your wetness wetting your thighs. You should've seen this coming. Eventually, you two moved to the bed room where you two laid down as you undressed each other.
"Touch me" she said in your ear. You smiled to yourself and moved your hand down to her thighs, rubbing them as you got closer and closer to the centre. "You're in no position to tease me, babe" she warned you before moaning. "Fucking touch me now"
With a low chuckle, you placed two fingers on her clit and started circling them slowly, making her close her eyes close and she moaned while you started kissing her neck, down to get breasts where you took a nipple in your mouth and sucked.
"Fuck" she moaned arching her back, making you smirk.
"be a good girl for mommy?" You whispered, speeding up your movements down on her clit. Her eyes flew open and looked at you.
"yes i promise mommy please....!" She said and she let some cum go down when you bite her nipple. "Oh babe, you're in so much trouble now" you whispered before taking your hand and stopping all movement. She wrapped her legs around you and rolled you over till you were on your back. "You really thought?" You gulped and nodded. "You're so so fucked" she said again before putting your hands above your head. "Don't you dare moving or you won't cum all night" she threatened you.
With that, she moved down your body until she was face to face with your centre and immediately, pressed her mouth to your clit, swirling her tongue around the sensitive spot, making you moan and move your hands to her hair.
"Hands up" she demanded stopping. With a frustrated groan you moved your hands back up before she started devouring you again, making you moan louder than before. "You'll never tease me like that again, will you?"  She asked, slipping a finger inside of you.
"No... no I won't, please let me cum" you begged.
"But I'm not done with you yet" she smirked before sucking on your clit, which made you squirm and scream out loud. "Stay still" she commanded.
She kept on eating you out non-stop, not giving you any break at any moment. Soon you felt your orgasm approaching but this time she didn't stop, instead she started moving her mouth and fingers faster, making you cum fast.
"Fuck babe!" You screamed but she didn't stop either. "sweetie ...sweetie please"
You started squirming against her, being so sensitive it was hard to bare. But she used her free arm to pin you down and kept on eating your sensitive clit until you came again. This time she pulled away and looked at you with a huge grin.
"Oh my..." you mumbled breathing fast.

(third person)
you get up and start to walk to the bathroom "god damn you fucked the shit out of me ella "that's what i planed try smacking me with homework again and i'll fuck you harder" you turn on the shower and step in.

(I HOPE YALL ENJOYED 🤍)