An unforgettable finale

Start from the beginning

Antoine: You can't do this to me! Help, please! Bunni, save me!

Bunni only turns her head away with tears in her eyes.

Robotnik and Antoine are then dragged into Lord X's dimension to suffer at his hands for eternity.

This shocks everyone on what conspired but shake it off and run to Y/n.

Sally: Y/n! Can't you hear me!? Come on wake up!

Sonic: You can get through this man! You've been through tougher situations!

Bunni: Everyone needs you, partner!

Rotor: Your friends are all here for buddy!

Tails: (sobbing) Come on dad! Wake up please! Don't leave me alone!

Y/n then opens his eyes to see everyone around him.

Y/n: (weakly) Guys? Is that you?

This makes everyone happy to see him awake. They then hug him at once with Lord X watching in his normal form with a smile on his face.

Lord X: (thoughts) You've had a great adventure Y/n. Only time will tell what happens next.

Then Sally kisses Y/n, much to the surprise of everyone else.

Sally: I knew you would get through this.

Sonic: Sally...are you?

Sally: Yes we are sonic. We are a couple now.

Sonic stays silent for a few seconds. Then a smile shows across his face.

Sonic: congratulations you two. You are gonna have happy life together.

Rotor: This is so happy.

Bunni: Just like in the stories I was told as a kid.

Tails: Does that mean you are my new mom Sally?

Sally only smiles at tails.

Sally: Yes tails, this does mean I'm your new mom.

Y/n: Well, what do we do now with robotnik gone?

Lord X: I don't know. But something tells me it will work out in the end.

Y/n: So does this mean your leaving now?

Lord X only chuckles and smiles.

Lord X: actually, I've gotten used to being here so as such I'm staying here from now on.

This shocked Y/n but was happy as he grown to like Lord X as a brother.

Sonic: By the way, who are you exactly?

Y/n: Oh, this is Lord X. I found him while patrolling around knothole one day and he is an interesting person but one we can trust to help and have our backs.

Lord X: That's right. And I did say this would be unforgettable.

Sally: Yes you did. And unforgettable it was.

Sonic: So. Party at knothole?

Everyone smiles at this.

Everyone: You bet!

(Three years later)

What a party it was. After the defeat of robotnik and the reveal that Antoine was a traitor, lots of thing changed.

Bunni had gotten together with a nice fox named Adam and had two daughters together.

Rotor had became a great mechanic.

Sonic was more or less the same.

Tails had made many great and helpful inventions.

And Y/n and Sally had gotten married which led Y/n to becoming king with Sally as his queen.

And since tails was adopted by y/n, this made him the firstborn heir to the throne.

Lord X stuck around like he said and actually became an advisor to y/n and Sally while also making sure to make robotnik and Antoine's every waking moment a living nightmare for them.

After awhile, Sally actually became pregnant with their first son who was named Mazin and then they had a daughter whom they named Alicia after Sally's mother.

Life on Mobius was great and it was all thanks to the freedom fighters, the once visitor now permanent resident Lord X and a smiling, goofy and fun loving guy who's catchphrase would be all over.

"Fun is infinite"

The end.

(Teaser for a future story)

Sonic: Honestly eggman you really need to learn to admit defeat.

Eggman only scowled at this.

Eggman: Never! I will defeat you if it's the last thing I do.

Then eggman prepares to attack only to receive an notification on his vehicle which said...

" A fatal error has occurred"