Special Chapter: Kirby the Dream Battle Fanmade Roster's Chats!

Kirby has created the group "Kirby the Dream Battle and Friends!".

Kirby has added King Dedede.

Kirby has added Meta Knight.

Kirby has added Bandanna Waddle Dee.

Kirby has added Marx the Jester.

Kirby: Hi! I made a group dedicated to our special fighting game!

King Dedede is online.

King Dedede: Heh. A new chance to Clobbah that there Kirby is always welcomed in my book.

Meta Knight is online.

Meta Knight: You should know by now that you will always fail whenever you want to clobber Kirby.

Bandanna Waddle Dee is online.

Bandanna Waddle Dee: He has a point, Your Majesty. You'll never clobber Kirby.

King Dedede: I will Clobbah that there Kirby one of these days, and then I'll laugh at you for saying that I would never do so!

Marx the Jester is online.

Marx the Jester: Hey, hey, hey! How are you doing, Kirby? Thanks for inviting me to a Kirby-themed fighting game!

Bandanna Waddle Dee: Wait, you're not in Kirby Fighters 2...

King Dedede: We have a game called Kirby the Dream Battle. It's on the group's name, Bandanna.

Meta Knight: I wonder how many Dreamlanders are alongside us.

Kirby: Thanks for reminding me about them!

Kirby has added Adeleine.

Kirby has added Dark Matter.

Kirby has added Zero, the Bloody Eyeball.

Kirby has added Gooey.

King Dedede: Wait, that Bloody Eyeball was added?

Zero, the Bloody Eyeball is online.

Zero, the Bloody Eyeball: Yes. Too bad I couldn't be given the final boss title.

Dark Matter is online.

Dark Matter: So far, the Arcade Mode hasn't given you a chance to shine, Boss.

Gooey is online.

Gooey: I'm happy to be invited to a fighting extravaganza in Dreamland!

Adeleine is online.

Adeleine: While I'm not happy to be included alongside the Dark Matters, due to bad memories of mine with them, I'm happy to be added to this event in Dreamland.

King Dedede: I get your feelings, Adeleine. More than what you would believe.

Gooey: So, are we the only characters in Dreamland's Dream Battle? Or do we have some special guests at this special event?

Kirby: We do have some special guests!

Meta Knight: What kind of special guests?

Marx the Jester: This should be interesting.