• t w o •

or "El are you there?"

Wills POV:
I woke up to loud knock on the front door. I got up, opened my door to see the house empty. My guess would be that Jonathan was at work or with Nancy. And mom was with hopper or work.

I opened the front door to a boy. My eyesight was blurry mostly because I had just woken up and was repeated rubbing my eyes.

It was Mike.

What was he doing here at 9 in the morning. I stepped aside to let him in. He sat down on the couch as I got some drinks from the fridge.

"Hey Will, where'd you go yesterday? I was waiting at my house for you." Mike spoke.

"Oh sorry. I was chatting with Robin and after the mall closed I didn't feel to well. So I decided to stay at home" I lied.

"Oh. That's fine, I guess. So do you wanna hang out today? Just the two of us?" Mike asked?

I was shocked. Mike and I barely hanged out alone.
"Sure, I guess! Sounds like fun." I said while blushing.

It was gonna be me and Mike. All alone. In an empty house.

I could feel his heart skip a beat once Mike suggested going to Will's room.

I agreed while bringing the drinks to my room, following Mike. Mike held the door open for me.

I placed the drinks on my desk as I laid on my bed making space for Mike to lay down next to me. Mike took the hint and sat down next me.

---------

We talked for awhile until Mike brought up El. My heart sank. We finally were hanging out without talking about girls at all. Mike went on about how he liked El and what their next date was gonna be.

Mike asked me for advice on where it should. I didn't know why he wanted my opinion but I just told him to have a picnic. Mike then started going on about how he was actually planning something different. And how it would change everything between him and El.

I was a bit confused but suspected he was gonna do something special like give her a promise ring or whatever that was.

After awhile of talking about El. I had enough. Mike didn't come over to hang out with me. He came over to talk about El. The girl he loves. It got my blood boiling when I realized.

I told Mike to follow me. He agreed while I led him to the front door. I told him I wanted to show him and told him to step outside the door. He did as I said, and when he did I slammed the door on his face.

Mike was about to open the door when out of no where I felt a spark. I was close to the lock but not touching it. As I was about to lock the door it did it, itself.

Mike was banging on the door trying to convince me to let him in. I was too caught up in my mind that I didn't realize him asking to let me in. After a while Mike left. And I just stood there.

What was that? Did I do that? No no no. El must be here. I turned around expecting to see El behind me wiping blood from her nose.

She wasn't there. I looked everywhere in my house to find at least someone. Once I reached the bathroom I looked at myself in the mirror.

I realized. It wasn't El who locked the door.

It was me..

I got a piece of toilet paper and wiped the blood from my nose. How did this happen? I'm not like El, am I? No this can't be happening. I don't want to be locked up and be experimented on.

Everything went dark.

------------------
A/N:
Hey guys I hoped you enjoyed this part.
I'm so excited for S5 even if it's coming in 2024. I really hope Will gets a villains arc or is the main character again like in S2.

The next part will hopefully come tomorrow.

Have a great day!