2.

𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫

"zaeland come backkk" karnation whined as she sat on the phone with him

he was a good worker and she didn't know why his hours were getting cut.

she wasn't in charge or any of that but she would go to check on it.

"unt un nope because why they playing with my money?" zaeland mugged the camera.

"i told you i'll check and have the money you were missing from your checks in your new one" karnation sighed.

"ok nation, you lucky I love you. and tell Barb big ass don't get her ass beat again" he said hanging the phone up.

she laughed and stood up taking off her vest.

"how you doing love?" she asked Toriana who was stocking the shelves.

"good but that lady over there keep saying slick things, it's my first day and I didn't wanna seem like a bother"

karnation turned around and saw she was talking about Barb.

"you fine keep working i'll be back"

karnation was tired of Barb in general she had a bad attitude and only likes to pick with the kids.

even though karnation was soft spoken she still knew how to defend herself and others around her.

"barb let me talk to you" karnation mugged her.

"about what?" Barb smiled, another thing she liked to do was play innocent.

"why you keep bothering all these people! everybody is quitting or trying to fight because of you" karnation got loud.

"that's not my fault" barb crossed her arms.

"well you getting fired must not be your fault either.. run that vest" karnation crossed her arms.

Barb scoffed she wasn't about to let a 19 year old tell her she was fired.

"umm bitch I could've sworn that girl said run her that vest" donald walked up with some box of fruit snacks.

Barb threw the vest to the floor and stomped off.

"Toriana stop acting like you working before you piss me off" donald laughed.

"don't you got somebody to rob or something ? go away" toriana huffed.

"i told you i was coming back for the discount card" he ignored what Toriana said.

"here" she handed him the card.

"ion even know why I need this bitch i'm finna steal all this shit anyways" he shrugged walking off.

"who is he to you?" Karnation laughed.

"my boyfriend" toriana rolled her eyes.

"you need a ride ?" karnation asked Toriana who was texting her brother to come get her.