Wei Wuxian chuckled. "Being a housewife is hard too, y'know." He bit into a cookie, humming in delight. "Lan Zhan! Try one!" He picked one from the plate, placing it at his husband's lips.

The other parted his lips, bitting into it lightly. "Hm." Was his only response.

"Lan Zhan! That's all you have to say? No praise for the baking?"

"It was good." The second Jade stated, glancing down at his tea before raising the cup up and taking another sip.

Wei Wuxian raised one brow before teasing, "You got some crumbs right there, Lan Zhan." He leaned forward, his tongue grazing the right side of Lan Wangji's lower jaw. "There we go~ better!" He smirked as he saw his husband's ears go beet red. "Awe. Is my Lan Zhan embarrassed?" Wei Wuxian had his cheek in the palm of his hand as he sat back.

Lan Wangji caressed where he had been licked, his eyes locked onto Wei Wuxian's lips. "Not embarrassed." He finally said firmly, his fist clenched under the table.

Wei Wuxian's mouth quirked upward. He leaned back, his foot now making its way up the latter's leg. "Lan Zhan, I really love you~." His foot now rested at Lan Wangji's thigh.

Lan Wangji pursed his lips, his eyes migrating downwards. His first clenched tighter. "Wei... Ying," He managed through his teeth. "What.. are you doing..?"

"Oh, I'm just loving on you, Lan Zhan!"

There was a sudden cough, and Jiang Cheng stood there, his face slight flushed. "Wei Wuxian, Hanguang-Jun, the cafe will be closing."

Wei Wuxian stood up, pacing over to his brother and shook him by the shoulders. "Isn't the cafe open 24/7????"

Jiang Cheng grimaced. "Yes, yes it is, but YOU can't stay here all day, you asshole."

"Cheng Cheng!" The other whined. "Please.!" He suddenly had a desperate look on his face. "Can.. we all sit together? Just once?"

Jiang Cheng exhaled, closing his eyes, giving in. "Alright. Let me get shijie."

——+———+————+—

All four sat at a different round table, each person with a different expression.

Jiang YanLi, happy confusion.

Jiang Cheng, happily irritated.

Wei Wuxian, overly happy.

Lan Wangji, only happy because Wei Wuxian was happy.

"I'm excited that we are doing this!" Cried Wei Wuxian, a large genuine smile carving his face.

Jiang YanLi giggled, her hand covering her smile. "I'm happy you are excited, A-Xian."

"Mn." Wangji hummed.

"Now," Wei Wuxian stood up on his chair, placing a foot on the table. "Repeat after me, please!"

Jiang Cheng stared at his table with pity before looking at his brother a bit impatiently.

"I love you and myself!"

All three repeated the words, although looking thoroughly confused.

"Wei Ying,"

"A-Xian.."

"Wei Wuxian."

All three called in a somewhat worried way.

"What's wrong with you?" They chorused.

Wei Wuxian laughed, a rictus smile on his face. "I just wanted to hear it from you guys because I love you all!"