𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

En başından başla

"nope, no kisses after you smoke, i told you i don't like it." she shook her head pulling away. conrad rolled his eyes playfully, before placing a piece of gum into his mouth and making a face at her, before she then rolled her eyes and leant in to kiss him. the couple blissfully unaware to the teenager in the pool staring at them eyes full of jealously.

"first bonfire of the summer!" jeremiah yelled exciting the house, "alright we're taking my car, you are certainly not driving" he said looking at steven.

"come on lovers, you can kiss in the car, we're leaving!" steven exclaimed to conrad and noa

"you good man?" jeremiah asked conrad, which he nodded in response.

"can i come too?" belly asked making all the boys look at her funny.

"uh thats a no" steven said sternly

"the moms are getting everything set up for your movie night." jeremiah smiled at the girl

conrad smiled watching his girlfriend climb into the back of the red jeep he shared with his brother as he followed her into the car, placing his hand onto her thigh as usual.

"alright lovebirds lets head off" 

☼☼☼

belly sighed annoyed sitting on her bed, pulling out her phone to facetime her best friend taylor.

"why am i hearing from you? you never call me on the first night" taylor asked looking at her best friend's face, "what's wrong?"

"everything is so messed up" belly complained, "conrad has a girlfriend, and he brought her to cousins for the whole summer, it's awful"

"seriously?" taylor whined, "is she a massive bitch?"

"that would make it so much easier, but no shes like the nicest person ever it's so annoying"

"well it's not like you have to compete against her, you're obviously the better choice" taylor said

"i'm definitely not, but anyway, it's all so different, tonight conrad and i were talking by the pool and it... felt different" belly smiled to herself thinking about the conversation.

"good different?" taylor asked, which belly nodded in response, "see i told you"

"i don't, i don't know" the girl shrugged grabbing the polar bear stuffed toy next to her, "it seemed like conrad wanted to tell me something, then she interrupted"

"what's this girls name?" taylor asked

"noa, noa james" belly stated

"two boys names that sucks" taylor chuckled as she typed into her phone, "oh here i found her, @missnoajames, she has, 3000 followers jealous, well she's gorgeous, oh there's conrad, theres a c in her bio of course, wow her friends are really pretty too"

"TAYLOR! i thought you were supposed to be making me feel more confident not worse" belly exclaimed

"sorry, anyway where are they all?" taylor apologised

"at some thing on the beach" belly sighed,

"and why aren't you there?" taylor asked as she fixed her mascara up

"like i care about a beach bonfire." belly scoffed, "and it's not like they invited me"

"they don't own the beach do they?"

"well, i did talk to this one guy, who asked me to come" belly said thinking about gas station guy

"see?" taylor smiled, "go come on girl, go have some fun"

"yeah, but i don't like that guy"

"but that's not the point, conrad will be there, get in his eyeline, get his attention away from noa, let him see you all dressed up and looking cute" taylor explained to her friend, "look in your duffel bag, i've gifted you my secret weapon, not to keep, obvs just to borrow"

"no way in hell" belly shook her head, as she held the small strappy pink dress

"belly nothings ever going to happen if you're just alone crying in your room in your big t shirt, waiting for the boys to come home"

she decided she was going to do it, but first she had to sneak out of the house.