Chapter 3

(Jabari's P.O.V)

As soon as the bell rang I was so excited that I'm hanging with Olivia. She's the love of my dreams. I can't bare to let anyone have her. She's just so perfect. Her long brown hair, he brown eyes, and ugh her smile makes me warm. I want to ask her out today, but what if she says no. as soon I got to the park I saw Olivia. Hey Liv! "Hey Jabari! So what do you want to do?" She asked. Well I have to ask you a question."Ya?" Umm... will y-y-you b-be my g-gir-girlfriend? Ugh I felt so stupid when I said that.

(Olivia's P.O.V)

So what do you want to do?" Well I have to ask you a question." he said. Ya? Oh my gawd is he going to ask me out?!?"Umm... Will y-y-you b-be my g-gir-girlfriend?" He said. Oh my gawd he did! What should I say I mean I've liked him since the 3rd grade. Also this is my chance to be with him. Yes I would love to be your girlfriend! We both hugged each other. I can't believe I'm his girlfriend now.

(Jabari's P.O.V)

"Yes I would love to be your girlfriend!" She said. After she said that I was so happy. We hug each other which I loved because I love her and her hugs were warm." So what do you want to do now?" she said. We could hug again. Ok she said. Then we hugged for a really long time.