The Training

As the Hashira meeting was over,the Hashiras got to knowing their new comrade. Everyone swarmmed him even Giyuu went to join in. Kurodei was a bit happy for all the attention,but damn he wasn't used to this at all...
- Mitsuri: I wonder,what breathing do you use that you are called "The Shadow Hashira"?
- Kurodei: I use a breathing called Shadow breathing. I made it myself. ^^"
- Obanai: How many forms of it have you developed thus far?
- Kurodei: 6 forms,well actually 7 but the 7th one is too dangerous to use cause I haven't mastered it yet.
- Shinobu: Ara Ara~ But may we ask how did you get that scar on your face?
- Kurodei: ... Uppermoon 1.
The Hashiras were shocked and had chills for a bit before Giyuu asked.
- Giyuu: We are sorry to hear that... But,how did you encounter him...?
- Kurodei: Well...
Then we get swapped to a flash back of Kurodei's story as he is killing a demon.
- Kurodei: Finally this demon is dead... Even though I don't use a breathing,that was still a really good battle!
- Kurodei narrator: At that time I had defeated a demon in a nearby village... I had a feeling I was being watched still... Before I felt a dark and omniscent presence... When I turned around I saw him... He had a Purple kimono,6 eyes with two of them showing "Upper 1"... I froze as I held my katana... But then I heard him say..
- Kokushibo: You don't use a breathing shonen,yet you showed skill and power,enough to take down 20 of your comrades on your own...
- Kurodei Narrator: I stood frozen,no words came out of my mouth,I tried to break my body free and when I did,I retreated,A coward's move yes,but he was too powerful... He then came at lighting speed and tried to slash me,I managed  to block it before he caused too much damage but his slash was powerful enough to launch me at a nearby tree.
- Kokushibo: Such a young age and yet you managed to block my attack almost completly...
- Kurodei Narrator: When I got up he was right in front of me,he was a bit taller while I still held my katana,I tried slashing at his head,but he just grabbed it and punched me in the stomach,I coughed out blood as he grabbed me by the throat and pinned me on a tree.
- Kokushibo: Such high fighting spirit,even though you are againts this powerful enemy...
- Kurodei Narrator: I grabbed his arm as I looked at him,The sun was soon rising,I took notice  of this and I had to keep him busy with words,even lasting as long as it took for him to stay enough to get burned by the sun.
- Kurodei: W-What,never faced off againts a teen before?!
But he knew that the sun was rising and saw right through my plan,he then strangled my throat as more blood came out...  I struggled for Air,but the sun was starting to rise... But then he unsheathed his katana and slashed my eye out...
- Kokushibo: You were lucky shonen... 
Kokushibo sheathed his katana
- Kokushibo: Next time we cross paths... One of us will die...
At that the flashback ends,with the Hashiras being shocked that the man before them would be dead if Luck wasn't at his side.
- Kurodei: At that time I was 14,now I am 20,6 years I spent creating my own breathing to match his.
- Sanemi: Wait,Uppermoon 1 is a breathing user?
- Kurodei: His strength,stamina and speed were Hashira level,but combined with his Demon powers... It was  too much...
The hashiras and Kurodei kept talking as they all decided to train their bodies,breathing and soul for the upcoming battles. If what Kurodei was true then every demon slayer shall train their body beyond their limits,kusagai crows sent the message to every demon slayer to train immideatly.