#7 Guarding the experimented

Start from the beginning

A few minutes later,Takeomi walk to us "Let's go!" Senju said as she ran off far away from us."Senju,wait up!" I said as we both following her.But suddendly she stopped and we bumped at her back.She stay silent a bit and I ask her...

"What's wrong?" She's just quiet."Are you okay?" Takeomi ask her. She still not answering.After a minute,she finally responding to us and said "Ne,Haru nii..." "Yes?" I replied.

"C- can I hold your hands?" I shocked a bit but just did what she want..."Where do you want to go first?" I said to lighten up her mood.Her eyes shining and drag us to the store clothes. Then Takeomi whispering something to me.

"Maybe she didn't like people crowding like that and got lost again..." I just nod to him.Well it does make sense since she's been missing all these years...

After that we had a lot fun that we don't notice that many hours has passed. Well I hope this moment can go forever...

With Takemichi

Mikey's pov:

We're in the base to keep an eye on Takemichi while waiting an intell from Ran,Rindou and Kokonoi.I was watching her playing games with Kakuchou.God she's so angel...I snapped off my daydreaming when Kakuchou suddendly ask something...

"Mitchy,do you want us to teach you how to talk again?" I glance at her. Her eyes shining and replying to him"Really?" Kakuchou then look at me want to ask a permission. I answer him...

"Sure,we can teach you whenever we had a free time okay?" She smiled and wrote "Thank you,Mikey-kun!" to me...I was blushing a bit but I just shrug it off. I asked her "Mitchy,do you want to go to park and maybe get some ice cream?"

She just nod with a shining eyes. "Ok,go and change first Mitchy." Kakuchou told her and she replied "Okay!" Then went to her room to get change...

After she done we're just get in Kakuchou's car.I sit beside her at the backseat staring at her and Kakuchou was driving.After 10 minutes we finally arrived at the park and walking there..Well it is feels nostalgic cause I use to went here with Ken-chin and the others in the past.

"Hey you guys went here to?" We turned our head to see Senju with Sanzu and Takeomi. Senju ran and hug Takemichi. "Take-san,let's go eat ice cream!" She just nod and pat Senju's head."Okay,me and Takeomi will go there to buy some ice cream...What kind of flavor do you guys want?" Kakucho asked us. "Well me and Take-san want Chocho Mint :D" "I want red popsicles." Sanzu replied. "Just get me red beans flavor" I said. "Okay" Kakuchou replied...

"Meow" "Bark,Bark"Ah,not to mention we also brought these two. "Is that the cat and the dog that you guys adopted? It's so cute!" Senju said while petting those two. Takemichi just nod and smiling. "Let's just say they won't stop following us." Well it's  because of Takemichi exactly..

After that Inoticed someone was watching us.I turned my head to Sanzu,seems like he's also noticed it.We stay close to Takemichi and Senju.After that Kakuchou and Takeomi was walking to us."Guys here's your ice cream!" He said it with a smile and give mine and Takemitchy's ice cream while Takeomi give Sanzu and Senju's.

"How about we all sit at there?" I said while show them way to some two benches at there.Kakuchou's knowing about some people were spying on us just agreeing my idea and the others just followed us.

After all of us done we all heading to the car and went back to our building while I ask Kakucho and Sanzu too find the people that spying us and bring them back to base use Sanzu's car.

When we arrived at the base we all just heading to our own room to clean ourself before having a dinner.

With Sanzu and Kakuchou...

Kakuchou's pov:

After both of us done catch some people that spying us,we put them in a basement in our building.

???: What are you guys want to do with us,huh??

Sanzu: Just shut up and being quiet bastard! *kicks his stomach*

???: Arghh!

Kakuchou: Let's go Sanzu,we deal with them later.Let's get clean and went for dinner.

Sanzu: Tch,fine!

After that we went for dinner and guarding Senju and Takemichi to their rooms.Then all of the executives gathered at downstairs for a meeting.

To Be Continued...

Sorry for rushing in the last part or If its have wrong spell and bad grammar,I'm just having a fever today T*T.And today is my birthday UwU.Hope you guys enjoy this chapter.Sayonara and have a good day/night!