She wasn't used to suck softness. She kissed him back, matching his pace. She put her hand against his chest.

After a passionate kiss, Jeongwoo put his forehead against hers.

Lost for words, she tooked up at the taller one.
He smiled at her softly, which she returned. He leaned in for another kiss.

***
Yeri woke up in her bed as the sun light hit her eyes. She realised what had happened last night so she fumbled around to look for Jeongwoo.

She realised he slept on the couch last night so she walked out.
"You're up." Hewon said.

"Morning." Yeri said, looking at Jeongwoo, still fast asleep on the couch.

"How did you end up in your own bed last night?" Hewon asked.

"It's nothing." Yeri said as Hewon shot her a look.
"Look at you moving on." Hewon said.

"I didn't sleep with him." Yeri said truthfully.
"Looking at the way you're red, something must've happened." Hewon observed, scrambling the eggs.

"We just kissed." Yeri blushed.
"Oh my god!" Hewon whispered. "I ship!" She said raising her hand, making Yeri blush.

"Go wash up now. Breakfast is almost ready." Hewon said.

Yeri came outside a few minutes later, all dressed up for university. She felt excited to for the first time in a while to go to uni.

Jeongwoo was up by now. "You're up." Yeri observed.
Jeongwoo's nodded.

"Come have breakfast Yeri." Hewon told her like a mom.
"Yes Eomma." Yeri mocked the girl, making her giggle.

"It's been a while since I've had Korean food for breakfast." Jeongwoo said.
"Why? Doesn't your mom cook Korean food for breakfast?" Hewon asked.

"She left us four years ago." Jeongwoo said, tasting the kimchi jigae. "It's really good!" He commented.

Hewon was at a loss of words after hearing Jeongwoo's simple comment. "Eat well you guys." She did before having a few bites herself.

Yeri heard her phone ring. So she ran inside to get the phone.

"Who is it this early in the morning?" Hewon asked, making Jeongwoo curious. He looked in the direction Yeri had gone into.

"Okay...See you at Uni....Bye..." Yeri said, coming into the dining room.

"Jeongwoo...Jihoon had called. He asked me if you were there."

"Oh shit I forgot to tell him...Wait... Where's my phone?"

"Jihoon told me you left your phone at Yedam's house and that Yedam told him that I took you home so he called." Yeri recited.

"Okay." Jeongwoo laughed.

"And Jihoon told you to shower here and he'll drop your clothes and your bag in a few minutes." Yeri said.

"Is it okay if I shower here?" Jeongwoo asked Yewon.
"Not in my bathroom but you can ask Yeri."

"Yes Jeongwoo...Don't worry about it." Yeri told him.

After breakfast, Jeongwoo hopped into Yeri's shower. As the water ran through his hair, he reached for the purple shampoo on the counter.

As the white liquid turned into foam, Jeongwoo realised that the entire shower room smelled like Yeri.

It was the scent that lingered after Yeri walked past him. The scent that drove him crazy. Through the falling water, He heard knocks on the door.

"Jeongwoo?" Yeri called.
"Jihoon's here."

"Bro." Jihoon said.

Through eyes closed shut to prevent shampoo from entering his eyes, Jeongwoo opened the door a little to peek at Jihoon.

He heard the elder sniff around a little. "Is that women's shampoo?"

"What do you expect?! You're in a woman's room." Jeongwoo asked , rolling his eyes in his head.
"Is Yeri in the room?"

"No she ran away before you opened the door." Jihoon answered.

"So give me my clothes." Jeongwoo said, extending his hand.

"Here." Jihoon said handing him a duffel bag. "But listen."

"What?"

"Stay away from Yeri. You don't know what Haruto is capable of. We don't want to get involved in whatever is going on between them." Jihoon said in a low voice.

"What are you talking about?" Jeongwoo asked.

"I know you know exactly what I'm talking about. And I have also seen that you have developed a particular liking to her."

"Hyung." Jeongwoo muttered, before closing the door.