Chapter 2

Author notes. Well this one blew up fast this is the day after I uploaded the first chapter. I'm high right now so this will be great. And yes it's like dreams of a dragon and change of a dragon.
But I want more comedy. I hope you all will enjoy this chapter.

So without further ado chapter 2 of

RED DRAGON MONARCH OF SHADOWS.

Last time we left of. Issei was walking with a koala Valkyrie and azazel of the fallen angels too a bar in kuoh town.

Everyone probably Wonders what a drunk issei would be acting like, right?
Well it's rather unexpected.

"A ROUND OF DRINKS FOR EVERYONE" a drunk and happy issei shouted out. He had a tinge of red on his cheeks. He was rather drunk. He had no shirt showing of pure lean muscle. He had his shirt in one hand and a bottle of sake in the other. And yes. A koala rossweisse stuck in his Chest.

A Loud round of cheers erupted in the bar. Everyone got their drinks and issei's tab kept going up.

"Issei I never knew you would be this fun drinking with, if I had known I would have talked you drinking the first time I met you... wait I did try.?" Azazel said clearly enjoying the scene of issei chugging sake.

"Azahel I need to go h-home *hick* I'm tired. Azahel carry m-" and issei was falling to the ground. Azazel caught him and koala rossweisse. He told the bar he would be back and pay the tab. He left in a magic circle. To leave. Now I know magic circle? Well it was his bar for the supernatural. Owned by the one and only azazel.

(Issei's home)

In the sofa sat the girls in rias peerage. Waiting until issei got home. Their boyfriends sat in the other couch, they all felt the magic circle and look up to see azazel Holding issei over is shoulder. Issei still had his cowboy hat, and sleeping rossweisse around him. Azazel looked at the girls and then the boys on the other sofa and scowled.

"If you boys want to live then you better leave this house before a monster stronger than us all wakes up." He informed them as he made his way towards the elevator To issei's room.

"What are you talking about old man. If you're talking about that worthless pervert. You better know I wi-" one of the boys tried saying something. But he awoke a monster with the word pervert. A giant humanoid ant looking monster covered in black stood behind him. With his claw like arm through the boys back out of his chest.

"YOU DARE TALK LIKE THAT ABOUT MY KING, I should kill you all." Beru the ant soldier told the terrified people in the room.

"Beru do notch shtop to sheir level. A man once told me uhm I don't know I'm tired. Zzz" issei got Beru back and returned to sleep after. The people who saw one of the guy die where stunned. Rias and Akeno stared in disbelief, their boyfriend just died.

"I'll send a clean up crew I have to get issei to bed." Azazel said, he got no response and walked up. Issei's new power level terrified him it was an unreadable amount. But azazel knew that with this new power, the world would be safer than ever.

(Issei's room)

Azazel put issei down on his bed. Looked for a while and left the room. He put a barrier up. Only letting him rossweisse and a surprise visitor get into issei's room.

A pair of blue eyes opened. Looking upon chest muscles that looked like a god chiseled out of a diamond. The eyes looked down and saw abs that where just the same. They look up again. To see a boy, rather a man she was longing to see again. Issei. She saw his peaceful sleeping face. And she couldn't help but cry tears of joy. When she saw him return she thought it was a dream. Now here he was, in bed with her.