#27 {Happy Ending?}

Quietly muttered awes synchronised around the bride, walking down the aisle.

Vibrant swinging flowers made the place much more appealing, adding onto that simple orchestrated garden wedding aesthetic. The weather couldn't be more perfect for the occasion.

"With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way in darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine."

The vows were exchanged smoothly and the whole wedding was just a big fantasy for both lovers.

As the enchanting kiss awaited the guests, bells chimed loudly and the organ started playing a delightful tune correlating to its occasion.

Kenma carefully removed the veil covering his now pronounced wife's perfectly luminous face full of intense emotions. He gently cupped y/n's cheeks and kissed her quite passionately.

The kiss lasted for about five seconds before both were looking into each other's eyes, chuckling in success. Or more so, relief that they were officially each others'.

The crowd was cheering in the background but it wasn't a bother as they both were attentive to their lover. Hyper focused only to themselves, the world revolved around them at this moment.

This was truly the happy ending they were seeking and what's next will be a mystery.

____________________

Thank you guys for reading, make sure to check out my other stories and give me a quick follow on twitter if you're interested in more of my works!

"Not gonna lie, I was kind of expecting some cheesy spinoff drama to happen before the wedding." Kenma closed the tab while y/n giggled beside him.

"It's not that bad, I guess those versions of us just really had a healthy, loving relationship!" y/n continued to munch on the chips they've been eating in the past few minutes amidst reading a whole lot of fanfictions sent to them.

The two got too invested in the stories which leaves them in this situation, in front of Kenma's pc, scrolling down through thousands of ship fanfictions and xreaders.

"What are you insinuating?" Kenma paused.

"What do you mean?"

"That we're not in a healthy relationship as of now?" y/n just sighed from his question.

"It's not romantic now, is it?"

"Yes it is-"
"Excuse me?"

The two looked at each other with concern before breaking the tension by bursting out laughing.

"Dum, I was sarcastic." Kenma continued on scrolling down the site.

"Sure you are.."

"No worries, I usually find weddings too romantic for my taste."

"What can I do with this information?"

For the love of God, these fucking airheads really couldn't spend a fucking second without creating sudden awkward fucking tensions huh

This whole fanfiction reading session was supposed to be scheduled for a stream but due to their curiosity, they went ahead and read a few of them.

It pained them having to cringe on such situations written in the story but they genuinely had fun. It has been a long while when they had last bonded binded to the fact that the semester was halting to an end soon.

Of course, what's next would be a fun vacation for these apartment buddies. The two couldn't help but be excited for an academic break.

"I'll go drink water, hold on." Kenma removed his side of the headphone as it dangled down y/n's side and left to go downstairs.

The music paused in her ear and the room went silent. Y/n glanced over to the site, finally releasing the built-up flustering emotions she's been holding back to avoid making a reaction to those stories specifically about them.

She firmly shut her mouth, hiding her face behind her warm hands whilst continuously swinging her legs. It felt like holding in an orgasm, she thought to herself as she began to giggle from the ridiculous idea.

'This is such a stupid reaction god, why am I acting like this..?!' Is the simplified idea of the gibberish words forming in y/n's head at the moment, going ten thousand miles per second.

✿ •• •_•• ___ •••_ • _•__ ___ ••_

'I'm so glad my hair was covering my face, I felt like a strawberry..' And here is Kenma leaning onto the countertop, experiencing the same gibberish flushed thoughts as he drank the water.

He shook his head out of such childish thoughts before filling up the glass again and bringing it up to y/n who's for sure fed up with all the chips.

'But, marriage isn't such a bad idea if it's her.. I can vaguely see it happening I guess.' He lastly said to himself as he opened the door to his room.