"Eherm, Shall we go guys?" ask Hinata as she smirk at the flustered Draken.

-------

The quadro spent all their time enjoying theirselves, they bought foods — yakisoba, dango, okonomiyaki, Ichigo daifuku — and drinks, played with all kinds of games and winning it, taking pictures of themselves, also buying some maskara's. and finally watching the fireworks that displays at the starry night sky.

The had a wonderful evening, a memorable one!

"That was fun!" said Takemitchi

"Ah."

"I guess we're going home now..??" ask Hinata with a puot.

"Yeah Hina-chan." Emma said, smiling at the girl beside her.

"So, ah we'll call it a night?" ask Draken.

"Ah. Yes."

The quadro starts walking to the exit when Takemitchi askif he can go to a restroom.

"Uhh, guys I'm going to the rest room a bit."

"I'm going to accompany you, Takemitchi." said Draken.

"Ah. No need Draken-kun, This will not take for hour. Just accompany the girls to the exit, I'll catch up. Okay?" Takemitchi smiles then walk of to find the restroom.

"Draken-kun, don't be so over protective to you boyfriend." Emma said as he wink the blushing blonde while the peach haired girl, giggle.

"Shut up, Emma. Just mind your business with your girlfriend." He said at the surprised and flushed girls beside him. He smirk internally.

He finally arrive at a restroom after asking a few directions from a girls. He opened the door then releases some yellow acid. 💀💀

Then when he's finished he washes his hands firmly. He then walk out the restroom.

He's about to walk away when a mention of Draken's name making him curious.

He hides behind a tree, he spy.

Behind the tree he saw Kiyomasa and his underlings.
He heard Kiyomasa saying his going to take revenge by killing Draken because Draken embarrassed and beat him infront of the president and the crowds. And for losing his work, money and happiness.

After hearing this he silently walk out from his hiding spot sneaking up on them.

His plan is to knock them out before they can initiate the plan of killing Draken.

He successfully knock Kiyomasa and his underlings out. He then walk out like nothing happened but then it rains out of nowhere.

He takes shelter under a tree. Then he saw a lilac haired boy running, it looks like he's looking for someone.

"Mitsu-chan!" shout the blonde.

Mitsuya look to his way an then stops. He make his way to the blonde.

"Oh, hey Take-chan? What are you doing here?" he ask eyeing the beautiful blonde before him in all his glory.

"Just taking shelter. And you? What are doing here Mitsu-chan?"

"I'm looking for Draken. I heard personally from a Moebius Gang member that they're going to gang him up, so I'm looking for him right now."

Panic slowly crept to the blonde's face and then he remembers Kiyomasa and his underlings saying the revenge thing and gang  fight will happen near the Parking Lot at the west.