♤~Two~♤

Once they arrived to the island Lilith helped her little sister out of the boat, holding her up.

They crossed the bridge and went up the stairs to the door in the mountainside, knocking on it a few times. Steps were heard on the other side of the door and someone opened it.

"Welcome back home you three!" He said, the eyes on his TV head going up in a happy way. "Thanks Jay!" Lilith said, smiling at Jay and going inside with Lev and Rivina behind her.

She walked to the left and opened the door to her room, walking in and checking her desk, 'good, it's still here' she thought as she picked up the half written letter on her desk.

She was supposed to send out the letter a week ago after getting a letter from a friend. She sat down and was about to start writing when someone burst into her room, making her jump and drop the charcoal peice she was holding.

"HELLO MOTHERFUCKER" the person screamed, two heads floating over to Lilith and circling around her at a fast speed. He ran over to her and hugged her from behind.

"Jhonathan you scared the shit out of me, don't do that again-!" She exclaimed, pulling away from him and crossing her arms. "Fineee fineee I won't do it again, whatever." He said, frowning.

"I'm sorry about him Lilith, he's just excited to see you again, he missed you a lot." Another person said from the doorway

She smiled and looked past Jhonathan's shoulder,"It's fine Brine, I've missed you both as well."