y/n then chuckled. "who am i kidding. i was never alone." she said before glancing at the spirits with her on the rooftop.

"shoto said we can have the classroom next to the home economics class." sonny said, making everyone in the library cheer.

"so far we have five... five... three... eleven... minus mrs. kanae because she's going to be the club adviser..." alban mumbled.

"23 members." fulgur said.

"okay mister smarty pants." 🙄

"what the fuck?"

"i'm making an online website for the club as well." shu said while typing on his laptop. "who knows, maybe someone from outside the school might join the fan club."

"shoto wants to make the latonas an official school club! he's submitting a proposal to the admins!" sonny suddenly exclaimed.

"what?! no! everyone will think of us weird!" mysta defended while standing beside the printer with luca.

"aren't we really weird? it's too late now." ike said while sketching beside shu.

"i'm stopping him!" sonny said while running out of the library.

"take care, onii-chan~!" alban purred.

"so far we have a club name, latonas, 23 club members, and a club adviser." yugo said while checking the documents they made. "all we need now is a mascot and the approval of the president as latonas being an unofficial school fan club."

"and a few cute posters that give us the bragging rights!" mysta exclaimed and showed the printed posters, making everyone cheer.

"hah! beat this, cheerleading club." mysta mumbled evilly.

"have you seen them though? i think their makeup is too thick." uki suddenly said while sketching as well. "i'm just stopping the urge to redo their makeup."

"look at the latona art i made." ike said and showed everyone his art of a pink hitodama light.

"awwww that is so cute."
"10/10, eveland-senpai!"
"i love that!"
"that should be in the hall of fame."
"wow, leonardo da vinci?!"

"what the fuck..." ike mumbled and resumed drawing, making everyone laugh.

"now i don't feel so reluctant in leaving y/n to all of you." kanae said with a smile of relief. "you see, y/n is a very lonely girl. when i first heard about the occult club having new members, i thought you were just there to see when she'll break."

"but seeing you all going through such lengths for her... why did i even doubt you guys?"

the boys laughed and cheered, making kanae laugh a little as well.

"i've lost a daughter of mine years ago. so i've been treating y/n as my own." kanae said. "i... i never gave her the best attention i could. i was cold and shy and... and i really regret it. i was too late to make it up for my past mistakes..."

"i may not be the best when it comes to giving affection, but i really love y/n very much. so take care of her for me, alright?"

kanae glanced at them when she heard no replies, only because everyone was staring at her with watery eyes, trying not to cry, while some of them were already tearing up.

"yes ma'am!" they all said in unison while sobbing.

"w-why are you guys suddenly crying?! a-anyways, you better be quick! lunch is almost ending!"

"yes!"

"oi have we decided for the officers?"
"i wonder how sonny stopped hanamori-senpai."
"i want to be the treasurer!"
"no! you'll just steal the funds!"
"look at this mascot i made! it's a remembrance of nemu."
"awwww this is so cute?! b-but the hitodama lights..."