The 1 Vision - Cloud Recesse

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Lan Zhan said without emotion, "No invitation. No entrance."

"Lan er gongzi, we didn't mean to lost our invitation. Can't you be more reasonable?" Wei Ying asked Lan Zhan.

'So this is their first encounter. Must be faith.' Lan Xichen look between his didi and Wei Ying, 'usually Wangji said less word but with Wei gongzi, he said more word.'

"When you find your invitation, you come back."

"Lan er gongzi, the sun is about to go down beside Caiyi town is so far how do you expect us to find it and come back here before the sun set."

Lan Zhan turn around to walk up to Cloud Recesse, "Wait wait Lan er gongzi! What happen if that doesn't work...." Wei Ying got his lip silence by Lan Zhan.

Qingheng Jun and Lan Xichen hold back their laugh, 'it look like Wei gongzi is the first person Wangji use his silence spell on.'

"Lan er gongzi just casted a silence spell on you. Only the member on the Lan clan can undo it. You have to wait 5 minute for it to automatically dispel."

Wei Ying turn around to look at Jiang Wanyin, he grab onto Jiang Wanyin shirt and pull it with a "mhmm Mhmm"

That night Wei Ying came back with two jar of Tianzi Xiao. He look around the place that the Jiang clan and his sibling suppose to wait for him.

"Doesn't Wei Wuxian know that alcohol is forbidden in Cloud Recesse," Lan Qiren sigh at this, "A-Ren, how is he suppose to know? Beside students doesn't even know about the rule at Cloud Recesse. We should find a way to change that." Qingheng Jun looked at Lan Qiren.

"Shijie! Jiang Cheng! Where is everyone?" Wei Ying went to the gate, "How come no one is here?" When Wei Ying walk into the gate he got push back, "no way. A protective shield." 'Well that won't stop me.'

Wei Ying make a yellow talisman in the air and then push it toward the gate, it break just like that.

"Is our protective shield that weak?" Qingheng Jun turn to look at Lan Xichen. "If Wei gongzi can break it, then anyone can break it."

"If you like Zewu Jun, Qingheng Jun, my master can help you with that? He is good at talisman after all," Chenqing glanced at Yu Ziyuan who still have her lip seal by Chenqing.

Wei Ying climb over the wall, he look right and left, 'no one is inside,' when Wei Ying climb fully over the roof he felt eye on him, he turn to his right to see Lan Zhan standing there looking at him.

'Lan Zhan, he look ethereal under the moonlight,' "ah um...Lan er gongzi are you out for a night walk?" Lan Zhan didn't said anything. "Lan er gongzi, I am only here to look for my Shijie, Jiang Cheng and the other. Oh that's right, I have finally found our invitation. Let me show it to you okay?"

Wei Ying dug into his front clothes, "Breaking the Lan Sect array, breaking the Lan family rule."

"Ah?"

"Pass curfew after 5Am can't enter until tomorrow, you broken another Lan clan rule. Bring alcohol inside is also a violation of the Lan family rule."

Hearing this Wei Ying hide the jar on the other side of him, "Lan er gongzi, this is my first time here in Cloud Recesse. How am I suppose to know about your Lan sect rule?"

"A-Ren, your too strict on our family rule. A-Zhan is becoming a cold person, all he do is follow our family rule. There are some rule that should be taken down, since I am still a sect leader, my word are absolute." 'When did the Lan clan become such a strict place?' Qingheng Jun thought to himself.

Chenqing glance back at Yu Ziyuan, he smirked at her, he know that she want to said something, 'too bad Yu Ziyuan, I won't unseal your bad mouth just yet.'

"I swear I won't do it again. I was only trying to find my Shijie, Jiang Cheng and the other. How about this? Just let me see if they are here or not, okay?" When Wei Ying stand up a sword was at his throat.

"Then will this do? Tianzi Xiao, I will share one with you. Can you pretend like you didn't see me, okay?"

"Bribing the law enforcer is another addition to the crimes."

"Eh Lan er gongzi, why are you been so unreasonable? At the entrance you put a silence spell on me for no reason." Wei Ying push the sword back inside while saying, "You should also take responsible for this as well."

Chenqing snapped his finger again, everyone is back at the orchid room, "You can't blame my master for breaking the rule. Your clan rule? He can't follow them. You can't force him to follow your rule,because Wei Wuxian is a free spirit cultivator."

From that day on Wei Ying and Lan Zhan life have intertwined with one another since that day.