☆☆

Y/ns pov
It was kinda awkward after that but he was the one making it awkward.

"It's gonna be third period soon we should get going" I said.

"Yeah, come on" he got up and walked towards the door without waiting for me.

"Wowww, such a gentleman"

"Yeah yeah"

We walked into the hallways leading to the exit but before we could ger past the office a teacher walked out of the office. We hid in a doorway waiting for the teacher to walk another direction. Luckily they did.

"How are we gonna get past the office with out getting caught?" Vance said.

"Oh! I know" I said.

I could tell he was already doubting me.

"We crawl"

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, very serious"

I was the first to got on the floor because he was being stubborn. He eventually gave in.

We were almost past the office when all of a sudden a teacher walked through the door stopping once they seen us.

They looked down at us like we were crazy.

We both got up and started running towards the exit laughing like idiots.
Vance stumbled a couple times which made it even funnier. They called school security but they couldn't do anything because we were already off campus.

Time skip
Were paying for our tickets to get Into the skating rink. Once we entered I had to close my eyes for a second because of how bright the lights are.

Vance put his arm around my shoulder and led me to to the skates.

We got our skates and Vance was definitely struggling.

"Here grab my hand" I told him.

We walked to the rink hand in hand so he doesn't fall.

I was the first to step onto the rink. Once he stepped onto the rink I tried to explain how to skate but he wasn't listening.

"I can do it myself"

"Sure you can"

He let go of my hand he instantly lost his balance and fell.

I bent over "see you need my help" I extended my arm for him to grab my hand.

" Okay first just try to walk like your taking big steps and put all of your weight on the tip of your toes, believe me it works!" I said speaking over the music playing.

He did as I said and eventually got the hang of it so I tried to let go of his hand. he squeezed my hand " wait not yet, I dont wanna fall again"

I grabbed his other hand so I was now in front of him skating backwards.

We were both smiling looking into each other eyes, enjoying the moment.

But that soon broke when someone spilled a slushie on the rink and they had to clean it.

" I wanna slushie now"

"Okay, come on" we went to the food area where they had pizza, slushies, and vending machines.

"Blue raspberry and cherry" Vance said.

"Okay that'll be two dollars"

"Dang that's cheap" Vance said.

Once we got our slushies we sat down at a table in the far back.

Vance kept looking at me like he wanted to say something.

"What?" I said.

"Nothing"

I hesitated to say this but it's been on my mind since it happened.

"Are you just not gonna talk about what happened at the library?"

"Nope" he said not taking his eyes off of his slushie.

"Fine" I said crossing my arms well leaning back in my chair.

He got up and grabbed my hand dragging me to the bathroom.

A/n
This is a short chapter bc I'm lazy I'll make a part 2 or something