chapter 1- summer starts

My family's been going to Susannah's beach house in Cousins every summer since I was a baby. Since before I was even born. All year long, me and Belly count the days until I'm in that house. But this summer was different, after everything that had happened with Josh I don't know how will I feel. My mom hopes being with Jeremiah and Conrad will help me get through. I also kinda hope after summer I will feel better, because its where I belong.

Sabrina, Addison, Taylor and Belly where all in belly's and Addison's room helping the twins prepare their bags.

T- Drew's bummed you're missing the beach matchup.

Belly- Make sure you tell Sophie to square up for the block.

Sabrina- Drew Martinez is texting Taylor about you, and you're talking about volleyball?

Belly- Drew doesn't care if I'm there or not. He just wants an excuse to text Taylor.

Belly- I thought you guys came here to help me pack.

Addison- I finished packing a while ago- Addison said, ever since the incident she stopped talking as much but to her three best friends in the world she felt as she was at home.

Sabrina- Addy that is because you basically brought everything from your closet.

Taylor-  Addy has a lot of cute clothes. Here is a tip belly don't bring that speedo, it doesn't do a thing for your new boobs.

Addison- she can always where one of my bikinis.

Belly- no way in hell, they are basically a thong.- she said as Addison chuckled.

Sabrina- Yes! you will see how Jeremiah will drool all over you when he first starts seeing how you dress addy.

Addison- How many times I have to tell you this, me and Jer are like siblings- she said sighing

Tylor- whatever you say, but belly you should where one of Addy's bikinis if you want to impress Conrad- she said wiggling her eyebrows

Belly- stop it now!- she said as she and her started fighting and giggling, soon Sabrina joined them. Addison was to tired to join but all three of them attacked her aswell.

Lurel- Addy, Belly! we are leaving in 10 minutes.

S & T- Noo, you don't.

Belly- Yes.

Taylor- before We let you guys go, you have to tell us your summer wish.

Belly- I don't know

Sabrina- You little liar. Yes, you do- Addison smiled, she thought belly's crush on Conrad was cute nd she knew they were destined.

Taylor- You want a hot make-out with Conrad Fisher.

Belly- Shut up Taylor!

Tylor- I'm just saying. Like, you've been in love with him since we were 12. You've got to shit or get off the pot.

Belly- A) That's disgusting B) doesn't matter what I do. He doesn't see me that way.

Addison- Bells, trust me. He'll see you this year. Wether he wants to or not.

Tylor- You look a lot different than last summer, Belly.