three

socialdrama

socialdrama caught in 4k 👀 @piperrockelle @gavinmagnus —

millsherrington omg gav wtf did u just do-

millsherrington @itsmelev

itsmelev well shit.

fan1 i knew this was gonna happen

cocoquinn3 i told them not to go to the party...

fan2 WHAT

fan3 i missed a whole birth

fan4 i'm so confused

jentzenramirez @itsmelev

gavin ❤️

gav

gavin.

OMFG GAVIN ANSWER RN

you fucked up.

she has a whole mans-

gav you're better than thissss

GAVIN

omg.

"hey lev," i say showing him my phone. we're currently eating dinner at his house. we ordered pizza and called it dinner.

"i know i saw," he says looking at my phone then back at me.

"i am so sorry," that's literally all i could say.

"three years just down the drain. god i knew something like this was going to happen!" he says running his hands down his face.

he looks like he's about to cry. he stood up and walked away. he went into his room and i just sat at the table like an idiot. what do i do? i barley know the guy and somehow i just happened to be with him when his girlfriend cheated on him with my best friend.

i give him space, i don't want to like intrude on his life or anything. so i just watch netflix on my phone because i'm too scared to turn the tv on.

i don't really know how long it's been but i haven't moved. my phone is almost dead. it's late, coco went to sleep. i don't even want to talk to gavin at the moment. lev hasn't come out of his room. i don't know what to do man.