Chapter 1 Trust

After the tiresome day Riya sat on the window pane with a cup of black coffee , listening to her all time favourite song darmiyan..  it was raining a perfect evening for all the people who are madly in love.. such a torture for the single ones riya chuckled at her thought. just then the doorbell rang , "is waqt kaun a gya!!" Riya opened the door cursing the person at the door and there stand Ayan her best friend, fully drenched looking devastated..

Riya:"hey come in, what happened "

but Ayan remained numb and does not move a bit... she dragged him in and make him sit.. she went to bring a towel  and some dry clothes..she gave the towel and cloth to him and went to make some coffee. She came back only to see a broken Ayan still wet crying silently, she stopped in her track, seeing him cry is like a stab in her heart. she composed her own feelings and ran to him,

"Hey hey what happened Ayu why are you crying, say na...jhagda huya kisise?"

she was trying her best to make him talk
Then she thought about his girl friend and asjed him "Did you fought with Raima..."

Ayan kept mumb ,some more tears came from his eyes each drop working like one drop of acid on her heart. seeing no other way she tried her last option,"Are you going to talk wait let me ask Raima only" she took her phone and as she is unlocking her phone Ayan snatched it and throw it away.

He make her sit and just kept his head on her lap.. "Let me stay like this please" Riya nodded and started messaging his head.. after some time Ayan said , " I was right your that serial is bullshit"
Riya too shocked to say anything just mumbled a little "what?" then as realization dawned upon her she was back to her fan girl mode  "don't speak nonsense about my Rajeev , all his serials are the best and why are you crying you don't even watch them. what's the connection... you really need treatment ayu.. please go to Mental Hospital " riya was truly puzzled if her favourite serial is bullshit then she should cry but hey its awesome... her monologue broke when ayu said "I was right. You should never trust someone blindly . Your serial is teaching you wrong thing".
"ki mushkil.. are you seriusly ill ayu.you are making no sense to me.. and trusting blindly is a really good thing but why are you saying this who broke your trust... Did Raima did anything? "

"I caught her kissing another guy See I told you trusting anyone blindly is a bad idea well except each other... " his words again reamain unspoken as riya make him sit upright and just hugged him tightly...

riya tried to seperate herself but ayan's grip was firm"are you sure its raima?"

"Yes... she broke my trust, you know when that day you are saying that trust humesha ankhe bandh karke kiya jata hain as your ananya believe her kabir blindly, Raima also said that these are bullshit, see she is right. " ayan again started crying ...

"hey stop it save some tears for my bidaai yaar" riya joked.

"No no what marriage what if he breaks your trust too then I have to kill your hubby I don't want to go to jail better you just marry me , I don't need to warn your hubby everyday about keeping my Ri happy then ", he showed his tongue..

"Pagal" riya smacked him and then pushed him to go and change his wet clothes and Ayan happily went to change. After some time he came back and both sit on the same window pane sipping their coffee.