Childe - Better than I imagined (Fluff) M4F

Magsimula sa umpisa

I went inside and explained everything to B/N. I kept thinking about Childe. I had a feeling he was somewhat like me. Just trying to protect his family. It makes sense because a normal serial killer wouldn't care if I had family.

Time skip~

It's been two weeks now. We were waiting for Childe to come. An assistant was buying the supplies for us so it wasn’t bad. I heard a knock and immediately went to open the door. There he stood, the man who let me live. He looked tired. "Why do you look like 70 leeches sucked all the blood out of your body?" I questioned. He just grunted and made his way inside.

He immediately fell on the couch. The kids were sleeping and B/N was drawing inside the room. There was leftover soup from lunch so I heated it and woke him up to drink it. Bad idea because his hand knocked the hot soup and it burned my hand. I tried not to scream and went to the sink and put it under water. Thank god, it wasn't a very big burn but it still stung.

I cleaned the floor and reheated some more soup and this time, woke him up without carrying the soup. He looked dazed, and looked at me with a 'what's your problem bitch' expression. "You looked very hungry so I heated some soup." I said in a quiet tone. I brought the soup and he silently mumbled a 'thanks' and drank it very fast.

After drinking it, I grabbed the bowl from him and put it in the sink. "You can now go out of your house only 500 meters far. I made sure none of the Fatui agents were nearby so you can breathe some fresh air." He said. "Phew finally." I grumbled. "I'll be going now." He said as he got up from the sofa. "Wait! It's a bad idea to be going out in that state. Rest here for the night, besides, mine and B/N's cooking is really good so I think you'll like it." I said. "Fine." He mumbled.

I led him to the room where me and B/N sleep. I told B/N to sleep in the room with the kids. I decided to sleep on the couch. I went inside the room where Childe was in. He looked so peaceful while sleeping. I had this habit of kissing goodnight on the forehead to my siblings so I also did it unconsciously to Childe. I suddenly felt a pull and the next thing I knew, I was getting cuddled by him.

He was comforting. I felt all the stress go away while cuddling with him. I felt him mumble incoherent words. I didn't pay attention to that and felt myself falling asleep.

The next morning, I woke up to shuffling beside me. I opened my eyes to see Childe's arms still wrapped around me. He slowly opened his eyes and jumped causing me to fall on the ground on my butt. "Ow, what was that for?" I whined in pain while rubbing my butt.

"What the fu- heck were you doing?" He asked. "Hey, you pulled me in your sleep and cuddled me. It's not my fault you have nice, comfortable boobs." I argued. He just looked at me and sighed. "Whatever." He said and laid back down. I got a weird idea and climbed on the bed and hugged him.

"What are you doing?" He asked, surprised. "Shut up, I'm trying to sleep." I said and cuddled him more. "Bitch, you're cuddling me, you know I can kill you, right?" He said. "Oh please, you would have done it already then, and you're enjoying this just as much as I am because you haven't pushed me off yet." I said, pointing at the way we were on the bed.

He gave up easily. "I'm too tired anyway so I'll let this go." He said and slowly wrapped his hands around me. I felt his head on my chest and it was warm, is he BLUSHING? AW! This arrogant bitch was BLUSHING. He even cuddled me! This is surely a sight to remember.

I felt his nose touch my chest and his cheek was practically squished on my right boob. He started moving in his sleep which made his face rub constantly on my boobs. This was certainly a unique moment. I stared at his face and examined his features. He surely was pretty. Oh, how I wish to marry him right now.

We woke up again after a while. I mumbled a tiny 'good morning' to him, to which he said it back. His face was still on my chest. Oh boy, he wasn't removing it. "So soft." He mumbled. I turned red and embarrassed. A hot, rich guy was here sleeping with me and rubbing his face on my boobs. WHAT IS THIS SUPPOSED TO MEAN?

B/N yelled that breakfast was ready. We both got up and got ready in separate rooms. I showed him where the bathroom is. He stared at me for a while until he tensed and went back to doing what he was doing.

After 5 months, Childe was coming here every 2 weeks. This time he looked really beaten up. There were bruises everywhere. "What happened to you?" I asked, worried about his condition. I immediately made him sit on the couch and brought my first aid kit. I cleaned up the wounds on his arms. I moved to his face. He winced but kept a straight face after that.

Our faces were so close but I was more worried about his condition. I felt nervous as I cleaned the wound on the corner of his lip while he stared into my eyes. He suddenly held my hand and brought it behind his neck. He moved forward and the next thing I knew was that his lips were on mine. He moved his lips skillfully but I never kissed anyone before.

"First time?" He asked. I nodded as my face went red. He chuckled. He pecked my lips again which made me die inside. "I think I'm in love with you. Not the just attraction kind. I love you, a lot. It's been 5 months now and I can't hold back anymore." He said. "I...I love you too but are you sure this is safe for you?" I asked with uncertainty.

"I don't care what will happen to me, as long as you're safe." He said. My heart melted at this. He leaned in and kissed me again. Our lips moved in sync and I was trying my best to match to his lips. Soon I knew how to do it. We finally let go, catching our breath.

He kissed my forehead and booped our noses together. "I love you." He whispered. "I love you too." I replied. It wasn't long until we heard clapping. "Finally, you both looked so awkward everytime at breakfast after cuddling in your bedroom. It was painful and embarrassing for me to watch." B/N said. Our faces turned red and we looked away embarrassed.