My crazy bride (Smriti)

Reviewer: NailedItSmriti

Author:- Charmed_Sunshine_22

Book name:- My crazy bride

Title(6/10)

The title is short and simple. However, I think it can be more eye-catching.

Cover(8/10)

I loved the cover😍 It is very beautiful and creative!

Blurb (8.5/10)

The blurb is beautifully penned down. The phrases used are remarkable. Also, it very well depicts what the story is going to be and I really liked the description.

Plot & Flow (7/10)

The plot is very common like every 2nd Indian story is about arranged marriage on this platform. However, I don't really like the backstory because it is questionable in our society as well as legally our laws don't approve of that. The flow of the story is apt neither too slow nor too fast.

Dialogue & Expression(6/10)

There were several scenes with no logic. I think the dialogues could have been delivered better too. The characters' dialogues and how it is expressed are not very good I say but average. Also, some scenes were very confusing. But I loved the punch lines between the convo, it made the story much more interesting.

Grammar, Spelling & Typo(9/10)

Apart from small mistakes here and there, there are no spelling mistakes and the grammar used is very basic and easy to understand.

Creativity & Originality (8/10)

The story is very creative and I liked the way the story turned out but some parts were boring according to me. Also, the plot is very original and unique. Good job!

Overall Appeal(15.5/20)

I think you should work out how a character should develop the dialogues and also improve the plot. I think you are very famous for bringing sudden twists and I'll look forward to it because the story is the average arranged marriage story and some twists will definitely spice it up.

Total Score:- 68/100

Wishing you all the very best for the future. Don't be disheartened and keep working hard!🤗

Thank you! Hope, it helped you.

Please complete the reviewer's payment if it is not done yet. Ignore the request if it is already done.

Regards,
TheBooktrovert