🔥Ice Cream, Teasing, and Awkward Situations🔥

Currently Reading: cancelled

Our next book has been voted on in our Discord server!

Book Title: Ice Cream, Teasing and Awkward Situations
Author Username: miadaley17
Genre: Teen fiction
Sub-Genre(s): Romance, new adult
No. of Chapters: 65 + 4 bonus chapters
Mature or LGBTQ+: Not so much
Synopsis: Mia Collins just wanted to get through her senior year of high school with as minimal awkward situations as possible. However, that's kind of hard to do when you have a narcissist arch nemesis who is hell bent on ruining your life.

From the moment he laid eyes on her, he seemed to take an immediate dislike. After all, it only took a measly few hours of know her for him to kick a soccer ball right at her unsuspecting 11 year old face.

Though they did not know it then, this iconic relationship will mark the beginning of what felt like a life long feud.

Six years later and their mutual hatred for each other is still very alive and kicking. He despised her, she despised him and that's the way it always would be.

But what happens when sparks fly and stomachs flutters? Will someone break their eternal feud? One thing's for sure though, Mia won't be the one to break it.
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/229409579

If you want to be tagged when we come out with the questions, please put ❤️‍🔥 in an in-line comment HERE.

Join our server for a weekly (and better) experience of this book club!

A huge thank you to Illusions_14 for suggesting this book to us! Thank you!