"Successful puberty, only one defect."

His voice is both like the bass of a cello and like a phonograph[1], very captivating and melodious, but his tone is filled with disdain.

It was like he was talking to an ant.

Jisoo still gritted her teeth and endured it until the sound of the maid's footsteps left, at which point she asked in a low voice:

"Are you my guardian angel?"

"A guardian?" The man let go of his hand and laughed: "Protecting someone who can die anytime anywhere?"

Jisoo wonders if every guardian angel has such a rebellious personality?

She thought she needed to take a close look at the notebook her grandmother had left behind.

She said, "I hope you can realize that I am the one who summoned you."

His hand left her chin.

Jisoo was adamant: "I am your master, you must obey my orders."

Her voice was very low, but her eyes were still wide open, as if she couldn't see anything.

Jisoo's pupil is inherited from her deceased mother, it has the dark green color of a gem.

She carried rare blood and beautiful eyes like pearls, along with all kinds of rumors related to her mother's family. That's why there are many Duke and Viscounts who was attracted by Jisoo.

Jisoo hadn't heard the man's reply yet...

...Then a cold wind just like in the mezzanine passed over the back of Jisoo's hand. Gradually regaining her sight, Jisoo saw the dim candlelight fluttering through the thin curtains.

The man has already left.

Even Jisoo didn't know what he looked like.

[Guardians are mild-mannered, only a few are arrogant and difficult to tame]

[In order to use the arrogant guardian angel that is difficult to tame, it is necessary to tame them, enter into a master-servant contract, in addition to that, it is necessary to apply punishment.]

Jisoo coughed softly. Before the mute handmaid came in to give the medicine, she had hidden the scroll carefully from her grandma's book..

*

Early this morning, Jisoo fell ill.

This fatigue is due to the influence of the internal blood vessels, Jisoo's body is exactly like her mother's, extremely weak and pale. Yesterday's prom had drained her energy, plus two consecutive summoning spells made her even more exhausted, and soon she couldn't take it anymore.

However, Jisoo suspected that the reason she fell ill was due to the cold air accompanying the other man.

It is a kind of cold that can eat away at the souls of others.

Her father came to her bedroom to visit her. He sat on a bright red chair two steps away from Jisoo, his white gloved hand holding a baton with an eagle engraved on it.

"Tonight, the Duke wants to invite you to dinner with him."

Jisoo replied, "Dad, I'm sick."

Baron David did not seem to have heard his daughter's words:

"This afternoon,Nanny Aerum will bring you the evening gown."

Jisoo slowly closed her eyes.

Her skin is very white, a pale white that is not healthy because it has not been exposed to the sun for a long time. Once she raised her arm, under the rays of the sun, even purple blood vessels could be seen hidden underneath. Because of her thin and fragile bones, even horseback riding she rarely participates in. Almost the only type of movement that Jisoo does, is with ten guards walking in the flower garden of the manor.