Shubham went near Ram to punch him. Ram swiftly moved behind dodging him and kicked him in the stomach so hard that Shubham fell down on his back hard on the floor. Ram's friends went and stood him up by the collar.
Ram: Don't you dare step another foot near me. You pathetic human being! Shivi is no more and you're a big reason for that. Do you have any remorse! She was your sister! Itne saal grieve karna ka natak kiya, logon ki property damage ki aur har bar mujhe jake churana pada Police ke paas se. Be a little grateful! Nahi toh ab tak already jail mein sadte. Don't worry you'll go where you belong. Meri Shivi ko manipulate kia tune! You fucking told her to create a riot in Sood house that day. Aur aisa tamasha hua jiski wajah se meri bachhi ki jaan chali gayi! Tu agar woh sab nahi karta toh meri Shivi aj zinda hoti. Bhai tha na tu uska! Kyun kia aisa! Of course your mother's manipulative genes are there na! And she taught you that all these years! Usko 'sautela' bolo taki woh emotionally dependent ho jaye so that we can manipulate him better, yeh hi shikhaya hai itna saal! Itna sa regret nahi hai tujhme ke tu meri Priya aur meri bachhi ki jaan lena chahta tha! You all fucking deserve to go to jail. Meri Priya ne bohot kuch saha tum logon ki wajah se ab aur nahi! I did everything for you guys all these years never backed out of my duty of taking care of you but you don't have a little humanity in you to not make my family's life a living hell! All for money! Kya kami kya thi paiso ki ke choti si jaan ke saath khilwar kia! They didn't deserve it! Itne strong cases banayunga aur best criminal lawyer hire kiya hai tum mein se koi nahi bachega.
Vedika: Ram please meri mental health ka toh pata hai tumhe. She manipulated me to do all of this. Meri oi galti nahi hai. Please mujhe jail mat bhejo.
Ram: Koi galti nahi hai na tumhari! Toh 5 saal pehle itna months ke lia gharpe kyun thi! Oh of course mere aur Priya mein problem kaise create hoti agar tum na rehti toh! We were happy jaise bhi the! Tumne aake sab barbaad kar dia. 20 years pehle paiso ke lia choda tha, phir wapas aayi kyun because Shashi was bankrupt and I was rich. You came back for money! You wanted Priya to go away from my life so that you can come back. Vedika you have no idea how much I love her, you think I'll marry you! Hahaha! You fucking delusional bitch! Socha kya tha that I'd want a second chance with you! Are you serious! Priya is my everything! Maine usse kho dia tum logo ki iss ghinoni harkato ki wajah se! Ek ke bad ek problems khadi ki tum logo ne hamare bich!
Vedika: Ram please trust me! Woh annulment ke papers Nandini Aunty ne banaye the aur mujhe kaha tumhe convince karne ke liye! Woh birthday wala video bhi unhi ke kehne pe kiya tha! That Anjali fiasco! It was Shubham's plan to break Akshay-Shivina's marriage. Priya ka kangan chori, usse woh messages sab Nandini aunty neckarne ko kaha tha mujhe. Aur ab bhi inhi ne mujhse kaha tumse shaadi karne ke liye so if Priya can't come back to your life!
Ram: What do you think mujhe samajh nahi aaya ke sab plan kiska tha! But you did it na! She told you and you did it! You and Shubhu are equally guilty for ruining the best 5 years of my life!

My baby doesn't know I'm her father, I couldn't hold her the first time, I was not there when she took her first steps, I never fed her baby food while she whines, never listened to her incomprehensible talks, she doesn't call me papa yet. Do you have any idea how painful is that!

I was not with Priya when she needed me the most. Do you have any idea how difficult it would have been for her! She was pregnant! I was not there to hold her hand, I was not there when she had her mood swings, I was not there to assure her when she felt she's getting impatient, I was not there when she gave birth to our baby.
I was not there throughout the whole 9 months when she needed me! Oh! How would you understand tumhe toh aankho se sirf paise dikhte hain. How a pregnant woman feels yeh toh pata nahi hoga!

But you Nandini Kapoor you knew! You gave birth to two children right! You lost Shivi! Then how could you do this to a woman who's gonna be a mother!

If that was Shubhu in my place you'd have never done something like that. I know it is because I'm 'sautela'. Yes I had problems accepting the bitter truth but honestly now I've no problem accepting it. I've done more than enough for you but you don't have the minimum decency to treat me like a human being. I worked day and night to build this empire so that you all can live a luxurious life. I gave up my wishes, my happinesses and be happy with your happiness. I lost people I love because of you and you guys are still not stopping your conspiracy. So it is time for me to put a break in this once and for all.