↳˗ˏˋ fifty six ˊˎ˗↴

Start from the beginning

"because you have the absolute worst commitment issues i've ever seen in my life."

"hey, hello, confused friend here feeling very left out," [y/n] managed to finally calm down.

"part of me doesn't want to tell you because i fear for my life," eiko admitted.

"what kind of shitty ass person do you think i am?" [y/n] gasped.

"i won't answer that. anyways! i'll only tell you if you promise you won't get upset."

"... okay."

"that wasn't a very confident answer-"

"eiko," asami smacked the back of her head.

"ow! fine, it's kyotani."

"shut the fuck up," [y/n]'s jaw dropped. "oh my god, wait, how does that even work?"

"what do you mean?" eiko asked.

"you're both, like, the same person."

"no we are not!" eiko smacked her arm.

"you kind of are," asami agreed.

"y'know what? enough about me. [y/n]'s turn for the life update," eiko slumped back in her chair.

"there is literally nothing new," [y/n] told them.

"oh, come on! not even a little update?" eiko whined.

"oh, why did hinata take you home the other day?" asami asked.

"hm?"

"he carried you home."

eiko's jaw almost unhinged from her skull, "you're keeping sexcapade secrets!"

"can you shut the fuck up?" [y/n] said through gritted teeth, covering eiko's mouth.

"hey, the last time we heard about this was atsumu. excuse me for wanting to know things," eiko held her hands up in defense.

"can we not talk about this in public?" [y/n] groaned.

"we'll talk in our room. i'm bringing snacks."

"don't eat too much, that birthday party the boys wanted to have is today," asami reminded them.

[y/n] smacked her forehead, "i fucking forgot i had to go buy shit for that." she glanced at the time, letting out a breath. "you guys wanna come with?"

"fine, but i still expect a story time," eiko shrugged, compiling everyone's trash to toss out.

the three made their way to the bus stop, hitching a ride into town to buy supplies for the party. kuroo texted her a list of things to buy, half of which she didn't understand the need for, but he was paying for it so who cares?

"i can't believe kuroo gave you his credit card," asami shook her head.

"hey, i don't complain," [y/n] put her hands up, looking out the bus window. "we've been in the village for so long that i almost forgot an outside world existed."

"no, deadass, i'm going to miss the convenience of walking around the village to everything. and it's kind of fun, living with your friends, who also happen to be your coworkers," eiko said.

"as enjoyable as the two of you are, i miss my apartment. y'know, the one i live in. by myself. with no one else. just me. alone," [y/n] deadpanned.

"are you insinuating that i'm a terrible roommate?" eiko asked.

"no, of course not."

"good."

"i'm telling you straight to your face; eiko, you're a horrible roommate."

"the fucking audacity!" eiko gasped.

"okay, to be fair, eiko, you are a bit on the louder side," asami shrugged.

"never mind. i won't miss living with the two of you," eiko flatly stated.

"aw, you love us," [y/n] wrapped her arms around eiko's shoulders.

"holy shit, when we go back, asami is moving out. i'm going to be all alone," eiko dramatically fell on [y/n]'s lap.

"hey, living alone is a luxury. you can do whatever the fuck you want whenever you want. i love living alone," [y/n] told her.

"i'm too codependent for this shit," eiko huffed.

"it's not like i'm moving out the minute we get back, idiot. yūdai and i still have to find a place since he also lives with roommates," asami reminded her.

"please, with his salary, you won't have any trouble finding a place and getting approved."

"it's not the end of the world, dude."

"it might as well be! do you know how dangerous it is for me to be alone? with my thoughts? might as well find an underground bunker now."

"you're impossible," asami shook her head.

"okay, enough of eiko's crisis. we need to get through kuroo's ridiculous shopping list before it's time to leave," [y/n] told them, glancing around the street at the shops. "i don't even know where to start."

"i just want to leave with one thing for myself since his lazy ass sent us out here," eiko shrugged.

"what he doesn't know won't hurt him," asami added.

"you're both terrible people," [y/n] deadpanned. eiko and asami smiled, linking arms with her as they dragged her to the first store.

"we know!"

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

ngl i haven't written shit for this book in months so might leave it unfinished oops

body ✁ haikyuuOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara