zizzy x pony

Ship Name: ZOny

Other names: PoZzy, ZiNy

Rivals: PoRaffy, MiZzy, ZiRaffy, ZIllow, WilNy, BunZiz

Facts (Canonically)

1. They both made their first appearance at the same chapter, Carnival.

2. They are both seen in the ferris wheel in the Book 2 credits.

3. They hugged in the Refinery cutscene.

4. They fought all of the soldiers at the Outpost cutscene.

5. In Distraction, Pony quoted Zizzy with the line "To tell you the truth, I wouldn't mind not being able to see any more faces again... as long as the only face I get to see is yours,"

6. According to MiniToon in one of his interviews with Ant_Antixx, they are both younger than Willow.

7. As of Outpost - Chapter 11, it is revealed that Pony might have feelings for Zizzy.

8. In one of the segments in the Heist cutscene, Pony is holding a photo of him and Zizzy as kids, which may mean that they are childhood friends.

Facts (AU-wise)

1. This is the most popular ship in the Piggy Community.

2. Unlike in the canon game that Zizzy is the one who noticed her scratched arms, some people make Pony notice the scratch.

Facts (My AU)

1. Pony used to be a weakling before, but Zizzy taught him to fight back.

Facts (Miscellaneous)

1. They are both equines.

2. Both have a sword as a weapon.

Gallery