ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 2

♪ Won't let my mind go there
I took too much, don't let me drive nowhere, oh ♪

Charles Leclerc POV

I did my first race of this season for Ferrari today. It was good to be back, and I can't complain about being in 5th place. When I got to the hotel with Pierre we saw Lando, his parents, and a girl in the restaurant. He doesn't have a girlfriend so I will bet that's his sister, they are pretty similar in looks. We talked on his first day and Lando was a good person to be with, Pierre and I are childhood friends so it was easier being here when I knew some people.

"Is that his sister? He never said he had one," Pierre says when he sees them, and I shrug

"I don't know, I think it is. She looks a bit like him" While I searched for a table to sit I hear Pierre make a weird sound, and he looked like he remembered something

"I knew she looked familiar, she is famous! I follow her on Instagram." I roll my eyes when he says that, and we start to walk towards a table, and when we are passing theirs, we hear Lando's voice.

"Guys, there's space here; come sit with us."

"Oh no, it seems like a family night, we saw a table already, don't worry. But thank you" I say, and I was gonna keep walking when I heard the girl talking

"Come on, we have 2 empty seats, there's no need to be shy, and the other clients may need the other table you are going to occupy" The brunette girl says and smiles at us, we look at each other and shrug, why not?

"This is my sister, Alison Norris; Alison, they are Charles Leclerc and Pierre Gasly," Lando says when we finally sit; I was on her side, and Pierre at Lando's side; he was faster.

"Nice to meet you, take good care of the person who annoyed me all my life. And good luck for the next months, don't let him win, or his ego will be impossible to deal with." At that moment, I heard Pierre laugh, and I tried not to.

"Just to get this clear, Pierre said you were famous and that's why you seemed familiar, is it true?" I ask, and I see her smile.

"Yeah, I have a few million followers; I will follow you back, Pierre, I promise. I'm not Rihanna, but I'm a singer and sometimes a model," She says, and I nod, so Pierre is right.

"So you are younger than him?"

"We are twins, but I am a few minutes younger. Cisca and Flo are the youngest and Oliver is the oldest." She says, and I am surprised, he has a famous twin sister who he doesn't speak about.

"Nice to meet you too."

"Wait, did you leave Flo and Cisca with Oliver? Why didn't they come?"

"They didn't want to come; they are not really into this. But Oliver agreed to stay with them, and he will come to see the race in two weeks," Their mom says, and Alison seems relieved.

"Where is the next one?" Alison asks, curious, looking at the three of us.

"It's in Bahrain," I say, and she seems to think about it.

"I may go; I mean, I have never been there. Do you mind Lando?"

"I want you to come; it always goes better when I have family support."

"As long as you don't come last, you are doing a good job." At that moment, I saw Lando put his tongue out for her; they seemed like they bicker with each other a lot.

"So, are you taken?" Pierre asks and I almost spit my drink, doesn't he know when to be quiet? Is he interested in her?

"Yes, I mean, no... Yeah, I would say no." At that moment, I heard her father and Lando laughing.

"My dear sister is not good at choosing men so she gets with someone and then leaves him and gets with another someone, and on and on" Lando says and I hear the kick that Alison gave him under the table, that hurt, I could tell by the noise and his face.

"Yeah, men normally aren't worth my time, they waste it and I don't want it, time is money. Having fun is good, and being in a relationship with someone worthless is always bad," She says, and I can't help but agree. I'm single because I don't find anyone who grabs my attention, so it's relatable.

"Moving on, are you guys ready for this season?" She looked at us, and I saw Pierre shrug.

"I was in 11th, so I expected better, but I can't complain."

"I went in 5th for the first race. It's good enough, but I want better," I say, and the nods.

"You seem like someone who likes to be on top," She says, and Lando coughs and laughs. "I was talking about the race, Lando; I mean, I'm sure he is on top in sex too, but that wasn't it. I have a feeling that you will be on the pole a few times, Charles."

"Thanks for that, I guess. Let's hope it's better than last year." I said, and I tried not to think about her comment too much, but I can't deny that she is attractive, like a lot.

"Welcome," she says with a smirk, looks at her brother, and puts her tongue out; a few seconds later, the food finally came, and we all started eating.

"Lando, when are you coming back home? Tomorrow?" she asks in the middle of the meal, and he nods.

"I will come back home tomorrow; the next race is on the 31st, I will go to Bahrain on the 27th to have some rest and then prepare for the race."

She agreed, and she started talking with her parents while Pierre and I talked about the race. finally, it was time to go because it was getting late.

"This one is on me; congratulations on the good race. Don't even try to go against me because it's paid. I will see you in two weeks," She says as we all get up.

"You didn't need to; it's Formula 1; we have money to pay for our meals," Pierre says, still trying to convince her.

"I have money, too; it's a little treat. Have a good rest, you deserve it" she says and they leave to the reception, she was probably going to get a room for the night, and I go with Pierre to the elevators.

"She is something else," I said, and he nodded.

"And you are liking it. I don't think Lando liked the vibe between you two," He says while we wait.

"He seems protective, but it's her choice. I don't think she will be around enough for us to get to know her better."

"Oh, I think she will be around us for a long time, as long as Lando is in F1 we will see her, they are twins, they fight but they have a deep connection. She will show up as much as she can; she has money to do it," he says, and I agree.

"Let's see how it goes then."