He told them that, when he found out he was a wizard and had his own house and money, he left their house. The Grangers told him that there had been news that the Dursleys had been killed, as they ate some poison from a shop while searching for their house. The police had also found a gun that was illegally purchased, and they deduced that the Dursleys had some illegal business. Maybe they were killed because of that.

Harry informed the Grangers that Vernon had purchased the gun and used it to threaten Hagrid, but he was unaware of anything else.

Harry was happy that his uncle kept the gun because it had got them into more shit and left him out of their business.

Dumbledore had also placed some confundus on the man investing in the case when he had visited them to remove any suspicion they had on Harry. Harry was also out because of that. Harry knew this because he had seen it in the old man's mind.

Harry also warded the Granger's house with his best abilities so that nobody would be able to cause harm to them. He had also placed some alarm charms, which would alert him if something happens. The task wasn't simple as the wards he placed were to be placed with escaping the notice of Ministry's use of magic, so with the help of Elder Wand and a dark ritual that needed a sacrifice so a Death Eater, Michael Overturn a half blood that was living in muggle world hiding from the Ministry for years, whom Harry had kidnapped some nights ago was used up.

When Harry came back to Potter Manor, he was greeted with the sight of his elf holding a cage with an ugly rat inside, whose eyes widened as he saw Harry. Harry smirked at the rat because it was the ticket to his godfather's trial, but before that, he had a task to complete.

-------------------------------------------------------

Harry got one of his most expensive bottles of liquor and opened it. He threw some of it down the drain and mixed some deadly chemicals inside. He magically resealed the bottle and cast a compulsion charm on it. Furthermore, he placed a ribbon on the bottle and made it look like a present.

He took a necklace that he had purchased from a muggle jewellery store and placed it in a very poisonous chemical, which contained a small needle placed in the middle. The needle would surely get into the neck of anyone who wore it, and would absorb the poison and then release it when it got in contact with blood.

He woke up early the next morning. He also put a compulsion charm on the necklace. Then he grabbed two bottles of Polyjuice and labelled them A and B. He dropped two different hair specimens on each bottle, and he apparated somewhere near the Ministry's guest entrance. He found the phone booth and dialled the number, informing the voice receptionist that his name was John Lark, and he was here to deliver goods. [1]

When he entered the ministry, he immediately headed towards the office of the minister, saying that he must give something. As soon as he arrived at the office, he was greeted by the secretary.

"How can I help you, sir?", the secretary welcomed him.

He declared in a loud and clear voice, "Lord Lucius Malfoy instructed me to present this special gift to Minister Fudge, his dear friend.", so that anyone who was near could hear the name of Lucius Malfoy.

"Well, the minister is in a meeting, sir. You could just hand me the gift, and I'll take it to the Minister as soon as it's finished."

"Very well. But, please, Ms., hold the bottle like this. You must only touch the wrapping paper. Do you understand? Apparently, this bottle has been spelt, so only the minister can touch it. This bottle of liquor is so expensive that my Lord Malfoy requested the seller to have it spelled, so only the minister may open it", he explained.